Product: Lifetime 6433 11 x 11 Outdoor Durable Plastic Polyethylene Storage
This Lifetime Shed is a great shed for lawn and garden! Its
large interior is designed to meet a broad range of storage needs! View
6433 Lifetime Shed Outdoor Storage Unit Features
Sturdy, Steel-Reinforced Construction
- Steel-Reinforced Dent-Resistant Double-Wall Polyethylene Panels
- Steel Trusses Provide Roof Strength
- Secure-Fastened Assembly Ensures Stability and Durability
Attractive Appearance and Design on shed lawn and garden furniture
- Blow Molded Wood-Grain Wall Panels
- Simulated Shingled Roof
- Natural Colors Complement Surroundings
- UV-Protected to Prevent Fading and Cracking
- Weather-Resistant Seams Keep Interior Dry
- Stain Resistant and Easy to Clean
- Lifetime Shed Never Needs Painting
- Spacious Walk-Around Interior
- Steep Roof Allows for Quick Drainage of Rain and Snow
High-Arched, Steel-Reinforced Doors
- 57.5" Wide x 77.3" High Door Opening
- Lockable Doors with Internal Latching Mechanism
- Full-Length Steel Hinge System
- Door located on the 8 wall
High-Impact Polyethylene Floor
- Shatter Proof Window Opens for Increased Ventilation
- Two Skylights
- Screened Vents Provide Airflow and Help Keep Pests Out
- Customizable Shelving
Not All Sheds Are Created Equal! Some Things to Look for When Comparing Sheds:
- Height - Many sheds have low ceilings and entrances and are very cramped.
- Structure - Is the Shed High Quality Steel Reinforced and Double Walled?
- Features - Does it Have Vents, Windows, Lights, True Door Handle, Steel
Support Shelving, etc?
- Floor - Lifetime Floors are More Sturdy and Made of Better Material.
- Is the Shed Manufactured with High Standards in the USA?
Bottom Line: Lifetime sheds are much nicer looking, more functional, and much
stronger than cheaper competitor sheds.
- Nominal Dimensions - 11 x 11
- Footprint - 124.25"w x 124.5"d
- Exterior Width - 123.5"w
- Exterior Roof Width - 132.75"w
- Exterior Depth - 123.5"d
- Exterior Roof Depth - 132.75"d
- Exterior Height - 112"h
- Eave Depth - 5.25"d
- Fascia Height - 3.25"h
- Roof Pitch - 6:12
- Door Opening Dimensions - 57.5"w x 77.3"h
- Window Opening Dimensions - 21.5"w x 23.625"h
- Interior Width - 120.5"w
- Interior Depth - 120.5"d
- Interior Height – Minimum 79"h
- Interior Height – Maximum 110.25"h
- Interior Headroom (truss to floor) - 89"
- Square Feet - 100.4 square feet
- Cubic Feet - 786.6 cubic feet
Material of Construction
- Powder-Coated Steel and Double-Wall Polyethylene Plastic
- Roof Structure - Double-Wall Polyethylene Plastic Panels
- Roof Support Trusses - Four (4) Steel A-Frame Trusses
- Wall Structure - Steel-Reinforced Double-Wall Polyethylene Plastic Panels
- Wall Beams - Eighteen (18) Steel Wall Beams
- Floor Structure - Slip-Resistant Double-Wall Polyethylene Plastic
- Doors Structure - Textured Steel-Reinforced Double-Wall Polyethylene Plastic
- Door Hinges - Welded Steel Hinges
- Door Handle - High-Impact Plastic Handles with Metal Latch
- Door Latching - Internal Spring Latch Mechanism
- Door Locking - Exterior Padlock Loop with Two (2) High-Impact Plastic Deadbolts
on Interior of Left Door
- Screened Vents - Two (2) Screened Vents (front & rear)
- Window - Two (2) 13.5"w x 24.5"h Polycarbonate Windows Swing Open, Latch
- Skylights - 2 Polyproylene Skylights
- Shelves - Five (5) 30"w x 10"d + Two (2) 30"w x 14"d
- Peg Strips - Two (2) 16" Peg Strips with Metal Tool Hooks
- Assembly - Secure-Fastened Assembly with High-Grade Metal Screws
- Warranty - 10-Year Limited Warranty
The snow load capacity is 22 pounds per square foot for out 8’ sheds and around
16 pounds per square foot for our 11’ sheds. The walls anchor into the included
floor. The floor/shed does provide spots in the corners to be anchored into the
*Assembly Required on Outdoor Plastic Storage Sheds
Looking for assembly assistance for this storage shed? Click here to get a free quote by local installers in your area. They are rated and reviewed to ensure promptness and professionalism Service Connection Storage Shed Assembly or call 855-544-8854 for a quote.
Shed extensions sold separately
This model comes with some included accessories already such as: two screened vents, two windows, two skylights, five 30"x10" shelves, two 30"x14" shelves, and two peg strips with tool hooks. These optional accessories below are also compatible with this storage shed.
60" Shed Extender with 2 Windows: Expansion Kit includes roof panels, wall panels, floor panels, 2 Windows & all hardware--to make your 11' wide Lifetime shed another FIVE feet long!
30" Shed Extender: This sturdy, steel-reinforced 30" extension kit fits lifetimes 11 Foot sheds. Easily add 2.5 Feet to your shed!
30" Shelves (5 Pack): Add additional shelving to your Lifetime Outdoor Storage shed. These shelves attach neatly to the inside of your 11 ft. wide shed from Lifetime Products. The steel reinforcements of these shelves allow for added strength in holding up your tools, paints, or other hardware you need to store.
Window Shutter Kit: Shutters are designed for lifetime 8-foot Lifetime sheds and 11-foot Lifetime storage buildings. This Lifetime shed accessory adds an attractive decorative finish to your shed or storage building. Easily assembled and installed on Lifetime Sheds.
Snow Load Kit: Storing expensive equipment and need piece of mind? Consider these snow load kits which increases the snow load capacity to an amazing 30 pounds per square foot. Each Kit reinforces one roof truss. This snow load kit is not necessary under normal snowfall conditions.
Peg Strips - 2 Pack: Two 16" molded strips attach directly to wall, door, or work/storage surface. Includes 10 Assorted Peg Hooks -- Keeps your tools Handy
Tool Corral For 8 and 11 Foot Storage Sheds: Use this tool corral to store rakes, shovels, and more to utilize your space effectively.
Garden Equipment - 65034 Lifetime Wheelbarrow: The tub of this unit measures a whopping 6.5 cubic ft., which holds up to 550 lbs. Help work in your local environment while protecting the whole environment with this Lifetime wheelbarrow, which is made from 100% post-consumer recycled material.
Lifetime Shed models 6433, 6404, 6405, 6413 and 6414 Customer Reviews, Comments
and Feedbacks from our eBay Customers
Looking for the owner’s manual, instruction manual, or care instructions for 6433? Click here to download and view the manual and assembly directions. It will show you how to assemble this product with a description as well as an illustration. This manual may also include a list for replacement parts and an 800 number for assembly assistance as well as a list of tools needed. It should also include safety and precautionary measures to get the best and longest use of your product.
Looking for coupons? Like us on Facebook for coupons and updates on new products. Coupons may be used towards any of our products or accessories including shelving, peg strips, weather kits, extensions, snow load kits, and more.