Measurements and Included Features:
- Nominal Dimensions - 11 x 13.5.
- Footprint - 124.25 inches w x 154.5 inches d.
- Exterior Width - 123.75 inches.
- Exterior Roof Width - 132.75 inches.
- Exterior Depth - 153.5 inches .
- Exterior Roof Depth - 162.75 inches.
- Exterior Height - 112 inches.
- Eave Depth - 5.25 inches.
- Fascia Height - 3.25 inches.
- Roof Pitch - 6:12.
- Trusses - 5.
- Door Opening Dimensions - 57.5 inches x 77.3 inches.
- Window Opening Dimensions - 21.5 inches w x 23.625 inches h.
- Interior Width - 120.5 inches.
- Interior Depth - 150.5 inches.
- Interior Height - Minimum 79 inches.
- Interior Height - Maximum 110.25 inches.
- Square Feet - 125.5 square feet.
- Cubic Feet - 983.2 cubic feet.
- Wind Rating - 65 mph.
- Roof snow load capacity: 16 lbs. per square foot.
- Material of Construction - Powder-Coated Steel and Double-Wall Polyethylene Plastic.
- Roof Structure - Double-Wall Polyethylene Plastic Panels.
- Wall Structure - Steel-Reinforced Double-Wall Polyethylene Plastic Panels.
- Floor Structure - Slip-Resistant Double-Wall Polyethylene Plastic.
- Doors Structure - Textured Steel-Reinforced Double-Wall Polyethylene Plastic.
- Door Hinges - Full-Length Galvanized Steel Hinge Pins.
- Door Handle - High-Impact Plastic Handles with Metal Latch.
- Door Latching - Internal Spring Latch Mechanism.
- Door Locking - Exterior Padlock Loop with Two (2) High-Impact Plastic Deadbolts on Interior of Left Door.
- Screened Vents - Two (2)Includes Screened Vents (front and rear).
- Window - Two (2) 21.5 inches w x 23.625 inches h Polycarbonate Window - Swings open to vent in the inside of the shed.
- Included Skylights - Two (2) large dome skylights.
- Includes Organization - Two (2) 16-inch peg strips with tool hooks, Three (3) Rear Shelves Two (2) 30 inch W x 14 inch D shelves, Five (5) 30 inch w x 10 inch d shelves.
- Assembly - Secure-Fastened Assembly with High-Grade Metal Screws.
- Warranty - 10-Year Limited Warranty.
Please check your local and county building codes before purchasing any structure.
Lifetime sheds provide you an excellent yard storage solution that will last for years to come. This shed uses a panelling design to assemble the shed; adjacent panels interlock and fasten together. The shed is then reinforced on the inside of the shed with powder-coated steel. The shed doors have a built-in padlock (actual lock not included). These sheds come with a 10-year factory warranty from Lifetime Products.
Lifetime Outdoor Storage Sheds are made with high impact polyethylene plastics that do not degrade while outdoors like vinyl does, and are steel reinforced in the walls and roof providing sturdy support for storing whatever you need.
This Lifetime Storage shed has a large interior designed to meet a broad range of storage needs! Great for use as Garden Sheds. Includes a 30-day (from the day you receive the product) money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied - simply keep the original packaging and contact us for a pickup.
View 6415 brochure for Lifetime Hillcrest shed.
This lifetime outdoor storage shed is durable, sturdy and is designed to meet a broad range of storage needs. Great shed for Lawn and Garden Organization and Storage!
Lifetime Outdoor Storage Shed 8 x 5 Features
Sturdy, Steel-Reinforced Construction
- Steel-Reinforced Dent-Resistant Double-Wall Polyethylene Panels
- 6 Steel Trusses Provide Roof Strength
- Secure-Fastened Assembly Ensures Stability and Durability
Attractive Appearance and Design on shed lawn and garden furniture
- Blow Molded Wood-Grain Wall Panels
- Simulated Shingled Roof
- Natural Colors Complement Surroundings
- UV-Protected to Prevent Fading and Cracking
- Weather-Resistant Seams Keep Interior Dry
- Stain Resistant and Easy to Clean
- Never Needs Painting
- Spacious Walk-Around Interior
- Steep Roof Allows for Quick Drainage of Rain and Snow
High-Arched, Steel-Reinforced Doors
- 57.5" Wide x 77.3" High Door Opening
- Lockable Doors with Internal Latching Mechanism
- Full-Length Steel Hinge System
- Door located on the 11 wall
High-Impact Polyethylene Floor
- Resistant to Oil, Solvents and Stains
- Slip Resistant Surface
Included Special Features
- Two Shatter Proof Window Opens for Increased Ventilation
- Screened Vents Provide Airflow and Help Keep Pests Out
- Two 16" Pegboard Strips with 10 Tool Hooks
- Five 10" x 30" Shelves
- Two 14" x 30" Shelves
- Ten integrated anchoring brackets included
Not All Sheds Are Created Equal! Some Things to Look for When Comparing Sheds:
- Height - Many sheds have low ceilings and entrances and are very cramped.
- Structure - Is the Shed High Quality Steel Reinforced and Double Walled?
- Features - Does it Have Vents, Windows, Lights, True Door Handle, Steel Support Shelving, etc?
- Floor - Lifetime Floors are More Sturdy and Made of Better Material.
Good uses for 6415 Lifetime Shed Storage Buildings:
Due to the excellent, spacious interior, the Lifetime Storage building provides plenty of space to store riding lawn mowers and ATV's. The Lifetime shed has shelves and areas to store your tools and other products. This storage building is also used for an art area to store pieces of art.
Bottom Line: Lifetime sheds are much nicer looking, more functional, and much stronger than cheaper competitor sheds.
The storage buildings are putty colored with darker brown trims.
*Assembly Required on Lifetime Outdoor Storage Products. A wooden framework or cement slab is recommended for support under the shed. The shed floor is not a weight-bearing floor and will need some sort of solid support to keep from breaking or damaging the floor.
*Lifetime Plastic Shed extensions sold separately.
A wooden framework or cement slab is recommended for support under the shed. The shed floor is not a weight-bearing floor and will need some sort of solid support to keep from breaking or damaging the floor.
Competitive Edge Storage Sheds are manufactured by Lifetime Products.
Competitive Edge Products is an authorized reseller of Lifetime Products Outdoor Storage Sheds and Accessories and is a trusted eBay seller.
Lifetime Shed Accessories 0111 Shutters.
Get fast shipping. Orders for the 6415 Lifetime Shed generally leave the warehouse within 2 business days. This product ships directly from Lifetime Products in Clearfield, UT. Delivery of this product is via a curbside delivery through an ltl carrier. The customer must be present to sign for the package and move the boxes where they need on the delivery property. Delivery appointments are scheduled through the delivery company before delivery is attempted. The customer can either contact the freight company themselves once they have the tracking number, or they can wait for the freight company to contact them to schedule the appointment. Call or email us with any questions.
Shipping Dimensions and Weights
Product ships in 4 boxes with approximate specs as follows:
- Box 1: Weight: 319 Lbs. Height: 11.625 Inches Width: 32.125 Inches Length: 81 Inches
- Box 2: Weight: 240 Lbs. Height 12.50 Inches Width: 32.125 Inches Length: 81 Inches
- Box 3: Weight: 240 Lbs. Height 12.50 Inches Width: 32.125 Inches Length: 81 Inches
- Box 4: Weight: 175 Lbs. Height 11.375 Inches Width 32.125 Inches Length 81 Inches
Do I need to build a wooden base or concrete pad?
The manufacturer recommends placing the shed on a flat structure such as a wooden foundation made of treated 2x4’s and OSB board that you can pick up from your local home improvement store. The instructions show just how to build it and what materials are needed. The other recommendation is a concrete slab. The concrete slab is more pricey to erect. Some customers put it on cynderblocks, pea gravel, or other flat structures. The important thing is to make sure it is flat and drains well. If it isn’t flat you may run into issues with your doors closing properly. Feel free to contact us with any other questions.
Do I need to be present at the time of delivery?
Yes, the delivery is a curbside delivery. The driver will require a signature at when the product is dropped off.
Do I need to move the boxes myself?
A curbside delivery means the driver brings the product to your address. Most of the freight companies used to deliver these Lifetime storage buildings come equipped with a lift gate. A lift gate is a piece of equipment on the back of the truck that lowers the boxes to the ground. While this piece of equipment is common on delivery trucks, we encourage you to assume the worst case scenario and have sufficient help on hand to remove the boxes 1 at a time from the truck.
How long does it take to assemble this storage building?
With the help of at least 2 other people, this shed will typically take around 10 hours to build. Familiarity with tools, instruction manuals, and basic assembly skills can make that time shorter or longer accordingly.
Please note that these videos are meant to provide general information for this product and have been created by individuals that have owned or used this shed. The details of the 6415 are listed on our website listing. Please do not use specific details from the video to know what comes with the 6415.
The full-width shelf is an accessory that can be added to the inside of your 8-foot wide shed.