Product: Lifetime Shed 6414 11x 3.5 (11 wide x 3.5 deep) Outdoor Durable Storage Shed
This lifetime outdoor storage shed is great for lawn and garden item storage!
Lifetime Shed Storage Building 6414 Features and Specs:
Lifetime Sheds Feature Sturdy, Steel-Reinforced Construction
- Steel-Reinforced Dent-Resistant Double-Wall Polyethylene Panels
- Steel Trusses Provide Roof Strength
- Secure-Fastened Assembly Ensures Stability and Durability
Lifetime Plastic Storage Sheds Feature Attractive Appearance and Design
- Blow Molded Wood-Grain Wall Panels
- Simulated Shingled Roof
- Natural Colors Complement Surroundings
This Outdoor Storage Shed is Low Maintenance
- UV-Protected to Prevent Fading and Cracking
- Weather-Resistant Seams Keep Interior Dry
- Stain Resistant and Easy to Clean
- Never Needs Painting
- Head-Room and Spacious Walk-Around Interior
- Steep Roof Allows for Quick Drainage of Rain and Snow
High-Arched, Steel-Reinforced Doors
- Lockable Doors with Internal Latching Mechanism
- Full-Length Steel Hinge System
- Door located on 11 wall
- 57.5" Wide x 77.3" Tall
High-Impact Polyethylene Floor
- Resistant to Oil, Solvents and Stains
- Slip Resistant Surface
The Resin Garden Sheds are putty colored with darker brown trims.
*Assembly Required on Outdoor Storage Sheds
* Shed extensions sold separately
- Nominal Dimensions - 11 x 3.5
- Footprint - 124.25"w x 94.5"d
- Exterior Width - 123.5"w
- Exterior Roof Width - 132.75"w
- Exterior Depth - 33.5"d
- Exterior Roof Depth - 42.75"d
- Exterior Height - 112"h
- Eave Depth - 5.25"d
- Fascia Height - 3.25"h
- Roof Pitch - 6:12
- Door Opening Dimensions - 57.5"w x 77.3"h
- Interior Width - 120.5"w
- Interior Depth - 30"d
- Interior Height - Minimum 79"h
- Interior Height - Maximum - 110.25"h
- Interior Headroom (truss to floor) - 89"
- Square Feet - 25.1 square feet
- Cubic Feet - 196.6 cubic feet
- Material of Construction - Powder-Coated Steel and Double-Wall Polyethylene Plastic
- Roof Structure - Double-Wall Polyethylene Plastic Panels
- Roof Support Trusses - One (1) Steel A-Frame Truss
- Wall Structure - Steel-Reinforced Double-Wall Polyethylene Plastic Panels
- Wall Beams - Twelve (12) Steel Wall Beams
- Floor Structure - Slip-Resistant Double-Wall Polyethylene Plastic
- Doors Structure - Textured Steel-Reinforced Double-Wall Polyethylene Plastic
- Door Hinges - Welded Steel Hinges
- Door Handle - High-Impact Plastic Handles with Metal Latch
- Door Latching - Internal Spring Latch Mechanism
- Door Locking - Exterior Padlock Loop with Two (2) High-Impact Plastic Deadbolts on Interior of Left Door
- Screened Vents - Two (2) Screened Vents (front & rear)
- Skylights - One (1) Polypropylene Skylight
- Shelves - Five (5) 30"w x 10"d + Two (2) 30"w x 14"d
- Peg Strips - Two (2) 16" Peg Strips with Metal Tool Hooks
- Assembly - Secure-Fastened Assembly with High-Grade Metal Screws
- Warranty - 10-Year Limited Warranty
The snow load capacity is 22 pounds per square foot for our 8 foot sheds and around 16 pounds per square foot for our 11 foot sheds. The walls anchor into the included floor. The floor/shed does provide spots in the corners to be anchored into the concrete.
Please see our entire line of Lifetime storage sheds.
Typical uses for this model of shed.
This shed is part of the widest models Lifetime Products makes. This shed is also the smallest length-wise making it unique among Lifetime sheds. Typically, customers interested in this storage shed need an enclosed area to store a pushing, motorized lawn mower and some gardening tools and supplies. The depth of this shed makes it just large enough to fit most push motorized lawn mower. This shed also has some shelves to help store additional items off the floor.
Looking for the owner’s manual, instruction manual, or care instructions for 6414? Click here to download and view the manual and assembly directions. It will show you how to assemble this product with a description as well as an illustration. This manual may also include a list for replacement parts and an 800 number for assembly assistance as well as a list of tools needed. It should also include safety and precautionary measures to get the best and longest use of your product.
Looking for coupons? Like us on Facebook for coupons and updates on new products. Coupons may be used towards any of our products or accessories including shelving, peg strips, weather kits, extensions, snow load kits, and more.