LifetimePortable Basketball Goals - 1558 Polycarbonate 52 Inch Backboard.
Free shipping to the lower 48 States.
- Dimensions: 52 in. (1.3 m) x 33 in. (83.8 cm) x 1 in. (2.5 cm)
- Backboard Frame: 1-inch steel
- Extension Arm Type: (the arms that attach the backboard to the pole) Y-bracket assembly with straight tube arms gives strength and durability.
- Backboard Material: Makrolon Polycarbonate (clear see-through)
- Backboard Thickness: 3mm
- UV Backboard Graphics:Yes. Ensures graphics and borders won't fade over time.
- Backboard Frame Pad:Includes backboard frame pad to help protect players from impact.
- Overhang Distance: 22" from front of pole to back of backboard.
- Regulation-size rim (18" diameter).
- True breakaway rim mount.
- Dunking: Yes. This rim holds up very well to aggressive play.
- Net included: Yes. Net is a standard 12-loop net.
- Net attachment: Attaches to rim via welded metal hooks like in the NBA. No plastic clips.
Height Adjuster Mechanism
- Height Adjustment Type: Uses the Action Grip height adjuster invented by Lifetime Products.
- Adjustment Details: Action Grip gray handle with trigger. Squeeze the trigger and adjust up and down. Automatically clicks into place.
- Rim Adjustment Heights: 7.5-feet to 10-feet in 6-Inch increments.
Portable Base and Pole Specs:
- Pole Diameter: 3-sections, 3.5-inches round with pole cap to prevent rain in pole.
- Pole Material: Steel with powder-coated finish to prevent rusting.
- Pole Color: Black
- Main Pole Shape: Round.
- Pole Pad: Sold Separately – Part # 0602 Click here to view.
- Ground Sleeve: Not Applicable
- Anchor Kit: Not necessary. The pole on this system goes directly into the concrete. It does not bolt down.
- Base Material: Expandable plastic. Designed to freeze solid with water in winter. No anti-freeze necessary.
- Base Size: Extra large – largest Lifetime size available. 49” deep x 32.5” wide
- Portable base size: 35 gallons.
- Fill Material: Fill with water or sand. Fill plug on top and drain plug on side of most models for portability. About 50% of water may be drained to easily move around. Replacement caps available through the manufacturer's customer service.
- Wheels: 2 wheels in front. Tipping forward allows the hoop to roll to another location. Replacement bases available.
Other Specs and Features
- Portable base can be filled with sand or water.
- Footprint:The average portable base footprint is about: 4' deep, 2.5' wide, and 9 inches high.
- Warranty: 5-year warranty on all parts of the system from Lifetime Products.
- All metal parts are powder coated to help resist rusting.
Lifetime portable basketball hoop model 1558 features a 52-inch polycarbonate backboard, an orange Slam-It rim, a 3.5-inch powder coated round pole, and a 35-gallon portable base. Portable basketball hoops are ideal for setting up your home basketball court when a fixed location for your system is not available. The 1558 is easily rolled around on the built-in wheels on the base. The polycarbonate backboard provides a resilient surface that holds up well to rough play. The backboard height is adjsutable up and and down using the Action Grip adjuster from Lifetime Products. The Action Grip uses a handle mounted to the back of the main pole of the system. Simply squeeze the trigger and push up or pull down on the handle to raise and lower the backboard. The rim height will adjust from 7.5 feet to 10 feet in 6-inch increments.
This product includes a 5-year warranty from Lifetime Products. All metal parts of this goal are powder-coated to help resist rusting. All major components of this system are made in the U.S.A. The Lifetime 1558 replaced model 1557 52" Atlas basketball hoop. It is also a good replacement model for the old Street Court systems.
Shipping is free within the 48 States.
- Shipping weight: 105 lbs.
- Number of boxes for this product: 1 box.
- Shipping dimensions: 52.5 inches x 34 inches x 10.375 inches
- Ships via: FedEx or UPS. Doorstep delivery. No signature required for most residential addresses.
- Lead Time: Generally ships out within 48 hours.
- Shipping can take between 3 to 10 days depending on your location. Item ships from Clearfield, Utah.
- Tracking numbers: Tracking information is automatically emailed to you once the order ships out.
Damaged shipments are extremely rare. Should anything be damaged upon arrival please note that with the driver or refuse shipment. We'll send out a replacement at no cost to you and we'll file the freight claim making it a painless process for you.
If you don't see the answer to your question please email us and we'll post it. email@example.com
What are the differences between What is the difference between the 1558 Atlas basketball goal and the 90176 basketball systems?
These two systems are almost entirely identical. The only difference is the graphic on the backboards. All other parts - backboard size, materials, features, dimensions - are identical.
How do I adjust an Atlas portable basketball goal?
Model 1558 has a one hand adjustment handle that allows you to adjust the hoop to multiple heights.
Can I replace the backboard on my Atlas basketball system?
Yes. The Atlas basketball equipment system is made by Lifetime Products. The bracket used to mount the backboard is compatible with any of our Lifetime backboard and rim combos. Contact us with any questions.
Lifetime Basketball Accessories - 0501 Hoop Chute Basketball Ball Return: This hoop chute attaches to your regulation-sized rim and directs made shots back to the front of the system. This product is great for free throw practice when shooting alone.
Lifetime Basketball Accessories - Court Marking Kit Accessory Model 0900: The Lifetime 0900 Driveway Basketball court marking kit is great for your outdoor basketball court at playgrounds, churches, schools, and even your very own driveway.
Lifetime Basketball Accessories 0602 Black 3.5 in. Round Pole Pad: Protect players from impacting directly with the pole of your basketball system with this 0602 basketball pole pad from the Lifetime Products. This pole pad fits 3.5-inch round poles and covers 48-inches of vertical pole distance. Made with all-weather vinyl.
Lifetime Basketball Roll Back Net - 12347 Ball Return Net: Get more out of your basketball shooting practice using this basketball net ball return to help rebound your shots. This ball return net attaches to the basketball system, extends down in front of the pole, and anchors to the court using two Nylon bags.
Permanet Steel Basketball Net: Residential Permanet Nets are identical in appearance to the commercial permanets but of a smaller diameter cable bringing manufacturing costs down yet the nets still provide superior performance with the same feature set as Permanet for the home user.
Spalding Basketball Ball - 63-249e Nba Outdoor Official Size Basketball: This ball is manufactured with a durable rubber shield so it will last for a lengthy time interval, regardless of how tough the flooring surface is. This ball's deep networks and pebbled outer masking presents you with an outstanding grip and operates jointly with a continuous and dependable bounce.
Superior Basketball Court Stencil Marking Kit: Superior CourtTM quickly, easily and accurately allows you to paint a regulation basketball court on any driveway, patio or play area in any yard.
Check out this video.
Watch this video below to see just how durable and rigid this portable basketball system is with all its features. Notice the clear backboard and the professional look.
This product has a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee.
Simply hang onto the original packaging and contact us within 30 days of receipt if you are not satisfied with this product. We will have the item picked up at our cost and refund you in full. We are that confident you will love this product!!!
Please note that items must be in their original packaging and in the original condition for this return policy to apply. Also, please be sure to contact us within 30 days of receipt. Lastly, if you are unsure whether this product will fit your needs please contact a customer service expert toll free at 866-308-5484.
Looking for the owner’s manual, instruction manual, or care instructions for 1558? Click here to download and view the manual and assembly directions. It will show you how to assemble this product with a description as well as an illustration. This manual may also include a list for replacement parts and an 800 number for assembly assistance as well as a list of tools needed. It should also include safety and precautionary measures to get the best and longest use of your product.
Looking for coupons? Like us on Facebook and Google Plus + this product for coupons and updates on new products. There are links to do so in the upper right corner or right hand side of the page. Look for these icons. After doing so please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Coupons may be used towards any of our products or accessories including basketballs, nets, inflating needles, ball returns, court marking kits, and more.