Set up a great system for your home basketball court with this Spalding 88351 In Ground basketball goal. This basketball system features a 44-inch polycarbonate backboard, a Slam Jam rim, a 3.5-inch diameter round pole, and an adjustable-height backboard. Polycarbonate backboards provide a durable material that will provide you years of use. The Slam Jam rim is is spring loaded to help absorb impact on top of the rim. The round pole is the largest round pole available for a Spalding basketball hoop. Lastly, even young players will be able to start shooting sooner on this basketball goal with its adjustable-height backboard. The backboard is adjustable using the Exacta Height adjuster, which moves the rim height up and down in 6-inch increments from 7.5-feet to 10-feet.
Includes the manufacturer's warranty from Spalding - 1 year on all parts but the backboard; 5 years for the backboard.
- Backboard material of construction: polycarbonate.
- Polycarbonate backboards hold up well to abusive and aggressive use.
- Backboard dimensions: 44 inches W x 28 inches H.
- This backboard size is ideal for beginning to beginning level basketball players.
- Comes with the Pro Slam breakaway rim.
- The rim is made with 5/8-inch heavy duty solid steel.
- Includes white all-weather net.
- Backboard framed in metal to improve rebound and longevity of the system.
- Pole size: 3.5-inch round.
- Pole assembly: 3 pieces.
- Powder coated steel helps pole resist rusting.
- Includes ground sleeve for easy installation and removal of the pole in and out of the ground.
- Pole cap included to help prevent rain water for getting inside pole.
- Color: black.
- Backboard is adjustable up and down using the Exacta Height lift mechanism from Spalding.
- The Exacta Height adjuster uses a broomstick to activate the mechanism.
- Exacta Height adjusts the rim height from 7.5-feet to 10 feet in 6-inch increments.
Other Specs and Features:
- Includes manufacturer warranty; 1 year on parts, 5 years on backboard.
- Assembly required.
- Fast shipping: product leaves the warehouse typically within 1 to 2 business days.
- Ships from warehouse in Alexander City, Alabama.
- FedEx delivery; no signature required for most deliveries.
- Shipping weight: about 82.5 lbs.
- Shipping dimensions: 48 inches x 31.1 inches x 5.9 inches.
Get fast shipping for this Spalding 88351 basketball system! Orders for this basketball hoop generally leave the warehouse in Alexander City, Alabama within 2 business days. Delivery of this product, when ordered by itself is a doorstep delivery via FedEx. No signature required for residential shipments.
A great training aid for baskteball shooting practice when shooting for the same position in front of the system is a basketball hoop chute.
Who handles warranty claims for this system?
Warranty claims go through the manufacturer, Spalding. They can be reached at 1-800-558-5234.
Returns of this product are accepted up to 30 days after delivery of the product. As this product ships directly from Spalding, before returning the item you will need a return authorization and return shipping address before proceeding. Please contact us for help with this. Please also note the costs of any return by viewing our entire Return Policy