Lifetime 4428 Rundown
This Lifetime table features a polyethylene plastic table top and a steel frame. The table top is treated for UV protection. Add this feature to the powder-coated steel frame and you have a folding table suitable for both indoor and outdoor use. This table has the added feature of having the table top fold in half. With this capability, the table top is easily transported and stored. Order you Lifetime adjustable-height fold-in-half tables here.
The Lifetime Adjustable Fold in Half Tables patented steel frame design is protected with a powder-coated weather-resistant finish and provides a sturdy foundation. Each Lifetime folding 4 foot table is made of high-density polyethylene, which is stronger, lighter and more durable than wood. Because Lifetime fold in half portable tables are made of polyethylene, they will not crack, chip, or peel, so feel free to use the Lifetime folding tables indoors and outdoors. Lifetime camp tables fold flat for storage and are backed by a five-year warranty. Make your life easier with a portable folding table from Lifetime. These adjustable display tables have a commercial grade 48" x 24" High-Impact Polyethylene Top.
These folding Lifetime tables not only resolve problems with little storage, small spaces and portability, they also accommodate people of varying heights and tasks that require different height levels. Each Lifetime adjustable folding table has telescoping legs which allow for simple, rapid adjustment to make you more ergonomically comfortable . The 4428 Lifetime Folding Tables are perfect for the college student with little space, trade shows, children's work tables, and both adult and juvenile card tables. 4 Foot Adjustable Height Tables are also great for an extra table while setting up camp!
The 4428 Lifetime fold-in-half adjustable table comes with a 2-year warranty from Lifetime Products for customers in the United States and Canada.
Lifetime Fold-in-Half Table Comparison Chart
Weight Limit (evenly distributed)
34" Square Table - 80273
42" Rectangular Table - 80044
4 Foot Rectangular Table - 4428
4 Foot Rectangular Table - 80218
4 Foot Round - 280064
5 Foot 25402
5 Foot Round - 25402
6 Foot Rectangular Table - 80174
6 Foot Rectangular Table - 80175
6 Foot Rectangular Table -80264
6 Foot Rectangular Table - 80295
6 Foot Rectangular Table - 80216
5.5 Foot Rectangular Table - 80286
6 Foot Rectangular Table - 25011
6 Foot Rectangular Bench - 80309
This table was created with Compare Ninja.
Lifetime 4428 Folding Table Bi-Fold Top Adjustable Height Features and Specs:
- Material of construction: High-density polyethylene plastic.
- Color: white granite.
- White granite means an overall white color with tiny gray specks.
- 4-foot adjustable height folding table thickness of table top unfolded is 1.5.
- Polyethylene plastic is easily maintained. Typically, washing only requires soapy water and a rag. Tougher stains might require a mild abrasive.
- Polyethylene will to fade, crack, or peel in the sunlight.
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
- Top has a seam down the middle where the top folds in half.
- 4 Foot Folding Table Adjustable Work Tables are Lightweight.
- Adjustable Fold in Half Table Has Convenient Carry Handle
- Lightweight Folding Table Folds in Half for Easy Transport and Storage
- Fold-in-half-table weight is approximately 19 lbs.
- Folding frame Weight limit capacity: 600 lbs. of evenly distributed weight.
- Adjust your fold in half Lifetime table to 3 different height settings: 22, 29, and 36 due to the folding table telescoping legs.
- Frame material of construction: powder-coated steel.
- Frame color: hammertone gray.
- 4 Ft Table Adjustable Heights allow this product to meet multiple needs.
Other features and Specs
- Adjustable Height Portable Plastic Table Tops are Stain Resistant and Easy to Clean.
- Ships via fedex, no signature required.
- Comes with a 2-year warranty from Lifetime Products.
- Shipping dimensions: 48 inches L x 26 inches W x 1.7 inches H.
- Product shipping weight: about 24 lbs.
- UV-Protected High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) Top
- Adjusts to 24" (61 cm), 29" (74 cm), and 36" (91 cm)
- Folds in Half for Easy Transport and Storage
- Lightweight Design
- Convenient Carry Handle
- Rust-Resistant Powder-Coated Steel Frame
- Stain Resistant and Easy to Clean
- Indoor/Outdoor Use
- Meets ANSI/BIFMA Standards
Get fast shipping! The 4428 Lifetime table ships from the warehouse in Kansas City, MO within 2 business days. This product ships via FedEx for a doorstep delivery. No signature required for residential shipments.
View YouTube Video "Lifetime's Fold-in-Half Table Tutorial"
"Lifetime's Fold-in-Half Table Tutorial explains the innovative design behind these convenient tables. To open and close a Lifetime Fold-In-Half table, the table..."
This video below shows the table used in many different settings in action.
If my office chair is 27 inches to the top of the armrest, will this still work?
That may be cutting it too close. If you are on carpet the distance could be minimized or exaggerated by up to 1 inch. 26 inches is the tallest recommendation.
What is the weight capacity and how much can this table hold?
This table can hold 600 pounds of evenly distributed weight.
Can I drill a hole for the umbrella?
Unfortunately, a hole cannot be drilled because of the way the plastic is molded and the frame gets in the way.
I would like to use this as a simple computer desk needing to hold one monitor. Could a chair with armrests slide underneath it?
Many customers uses has a computer desk. It could easily hold the monitor and the CPU and then some. Many chairs with armrests would be able to slide underneath, but not all. There are so many different types of boxes chairs and a variety of armrests heights and widths. You definitely want to measure the height of your armrests against the height of the table (keeping in mind that the table thickness is about 2 inches).
Can I drill holes in the legs to change the height adjustment to different increments?
Unfortunately, that is not recommended invoice the warranty. It can be problematic and can create instability.
How long is this table and how long does it take to receive?
The table is 4 feet long. Depending on your location takes about one week to receive.
What do we think about this product?
The 4428 is ideal for Home, Office, Crafts, Outdoor Activities and More! With an easy one-person adjustment mechanism this is a very portable compact solution. Many people purchase these for trade shows, art and craft events, and for home use such as sewing and work utility tables. This is also and indoor/outdoor table. The plastic won't fade over time and the frame has a rust preventing finish that will last you years. Included with this is a 2-year manufacturers warranty. This product is a great product, especially at this competitive price. We have used it for holding printers and computers and it holds up very well and is very sturdy. If you are looking for a 4-foot adjustable table that does not fold in half check out model 80160 Lifetime table.
Who takes care of the warranty for this folding table?
Warranties are handled through the manufacturer, Lifetime Products. Warranty claims can be filed by calling Lifetime at 1-800-225-3865.
How much does the table itself actually weigh for someone carrying it or picking it up?
When transporting this table, the weight is about 19 lbs. What makes the table especially easy to maneuver is the table being able to fold up in half.
This product has a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee.
Simply hang onto the original packaging and contact us within 30 days of receipt if you are not satisfied with this product. We will have the item picked up at our cost and refund you in full. We are that confident you will love this product!
Please note that items must be in their original packaging and in the original condition for this return policy to apply. Also, please be sure to contact us within 30 days of receipt. Lastly, if you are unsure whether this product will fit your needs please contact a customer service expert toll free at 866-308-5484.