Product: Spalding Basketball Accessories - 8844 Extension Arm Pole System
The Spalding 8844 Extension Arm Pole System does not come with a backboard, but it does accommodate all Huffy Sports and most Spalding residential backboards (up to 48"). Featuring a three piece, 3.5" diameter round pole, the 8844 Extension Arm Pole System will hold your backboard at a fixed height, and comes with a ground sleeve for easy system installation and removal.
Helpful information for installation of this Basketball Accessory:
Where concrete is required to install an in-ground system, installation will take longer than a portable system due to the required time for the concrete to dry.
Spalding Basketball Accessories 8844 Extension Arm Pole System Key Features:
- Three piece, 3.5" diameter round pole
- Extension Arm holds backboard at fixed height
- Ground sleeve for easy system installation and removal
- Pole and extension arms provide clearance between the pole and the back of the backboard, providing you some space to play under the rim for layups and rebounds.
- Fits most Huffy Sports and most Spalding residential backboards (up to 48")
*The Spalding 8844 Extension Arm Pole System does not include a backboard.
Check out our Spalding / Huffy
Competitive Edge Products is an authorized retailer of the 8844 Spalding Extension Arm Pole System.
Other information about this Basketball Product:
As mentioned above, this pole system can support up to a 48 inch backboard. This size of backboard in considered to be an introductory size for either beginning or intermediate level players. More advanced players ought to consider a pole system that can support a larger backboard. This typically means you will need a square pole for the system. One such product that can be considered as an upgrade is the Spalding 310 Basketball Pole System.
Order your Spalding Basketball Accessories here.