Lifetime picnic tables are constructed of high impact polyethylene and are stronger, lighter and more durable than wood. They will not crack, chip or peel, and are built for indoor and outdoor use and are umbrella ready. The patented steel frame provides a sturdy foundation and is protected with a powder-coated finish.
These picnic tables include a 2-year factory warranty from the manufacturer, Lifetime Products for customers in the United States and Canada.
This table is also available in a single 22127 round picnic table and a 4 pack of 42127 Lifetime picnic tables.
Lifetime Round Picnic Tables 2127 Features and Specs:
- Dimensions: 44-inches Round
- Thickness: 1.9 inches.
- Material of construction: high-density polyethylene plastic.
- Color: almond.
- HDPE plastic is easily maintained; no need to repaint like wood picnic tables.
- HDPE is stain resistant and easily cleaned. Typically, only soap and water is needed.
- Includes a 2-inch umbrella hole with cap.
- 3 benches swivel in and out to accommodate different seating positions.
- Material of construction: high-density polyethylene (HDPE plastic.
- Bench thickness: 1.9 inches.
- Bench is 9-inches wide.
- Color: almond.
- Bench height when table is unfolded: 18.5 inches.
- Material of construction: powder-coated steel.
- Dimensions: 2.3-inch diameter.
- Powder coating the steel helps the metal resist rusting.
- Steel supports run along underneath the table top and benches for added structural support.
- Table frame can fold flat for easy table storage and transportation.
Other features and specs
- Includes a 2-year factory warranty from Lifetime Products for customers in the United States and Canada.
- Each table weighs about 65 lbs.
- Assembly required.
- Meets ANSI/BIFMA standards.
- Overall table dimensions after assembly: 29-inches H x 72-inches in diameter (includes benches set parallel to the table top).
- Table seating capacity: typically seats up to 6 adults.
This package of round plastic picnic tables ships from the warehouse in Clearfield, Utah via an ltl freight carrier for a curbside delivery. This type of delivery requires the customer to be present to sign for the shipment and to move the tables wherever needed on the delivery property. The driver will not assist with moving the tables onto the property. Delivery appointments are scheduled through the freight company before delivery is attempted. The customer can wait for the freight company to reach them to schedule the appointment or the customer can contact the freight company for to schedule the appointment, once the customer has received the tracking information for the shipment.
Shipping weights and dimensions:
- Overall shipping weight: about 670 lbs.
- Overall shipping dimensions: 45 inches x 45 inches x 49 inches.
- The tables arrive wrapped together on a single pallet. The tables can be unwrapped an removed from the pallet one at a time for easier transportation.
Who honors the warranty?
Warranty claims are handled directly through the manufacturer, Lifetime Products. They can be reached at 1-800-225-3865.
How long does assembly take?
Length of assembly will depend a lot on the customer's familiarity with tools and following assembly instructions. In general, each table can typically be assembled within 20 minutes. Here is a video below that shows you how to assemble this. Notice how quickly it can be good together with just a screwdriver. Basically, you attach the tabletop to the frame. It only takes about 10 to 15 minutes.