Feeding a Large Group?
Product: The New 1050/1554 Blackstone Portable Commercial Griddle
The Blackstone Commercial Griddle will help eliminate long lines and cook food
in no time so you can feed your guests quickly.
Has your outdoor barbeque ever been spoiled by waiting for food to cook on a smaller grill or skillet? Ever tried to cook for hungry scouts on a two-burner camp stove? With this portable Commercial Griddle from Blackstone, there are no more spoiled barbeques, and campers are not hungry for long. With four independently
controlled burners for versatile cooking options and a large cooking surface, you can feed large groups in little time. This commercial griddle is perfect for scout troops, family camping, catering, or any gathering that involves food.
We will match or beat any advertised online price for this model of Blackstone
Blackstone Portable Commercial Griddle Features and Specs:
Blackstone Portable Grill Burners
- Four independently controlled burners for constant, even heat distribution
- Solid stainless steel burners for long life
- Ships in two boxes to avoid damage.
- Box 1 -39.5 x 23.25 x 3.5 79lbs and Box 2 - 42.5 x 23.5 x 9 63lbs
- 14" x 3" burner dimensions
- Maximum heat output of 64,000 BTUs per hour (16,000 BTUs per burner)
- Electronic ignition starts every time
- Low to high temp settings provide versatile cooking options
- Operates on a propane tank
- Hose and regulator included
- Shelves measure 20"x12.5"
- Igniter uses 1 AA battery (batteries not included).
Blackstone Griddle Portability
- Four commercial caster wheels
- Two lockable caster wheels
- Easy to clean sturdy powder coated steel frame
- Griddle top weight: 55 lbs
- Stand/shelf weight: 60 lbs
- Legs fold up and shelves easily remove
- Can fit in the back of an SUV in minutes
- When set up griddle height is 36"
- When folded griddle measures 40"x22.5"x12"
- To assemble unfold legs and hand-tighten two thumb screws
Commercial Griddle Large Cooking Surface
- Large 36" x 20" cooking surface on Blackstone camp stove product
- Thick rolled steel surface makes for excellent heat retention and even cooking.
- 2" high side and back splash - keep the food on the griddle.
- Griddle top is easily removed from stand
- Griddle surface is 6mm or 3/16 " thick
- New bottom shelf added.
- Griddle top is about 36 inches off the ground.
**Note - Propane Tank not included with purchase of this Blackstone Griddle.
Competitive Edge Products, Inc is an authorized distributor of Blackstone Commercial
Check out our other
camping equipment and
*1 Year manufacturers warranty which covers parts replacement.
What's the difference between the blackstone griddle 1050 and 1554? The 1554 is the newest version of 1050. It includes a bottom shelf and upgraded stainless steel burners.
The top of the griddle is steel and must be seasoned before
cooking. Typically, seasoning with some sort of oil will suffice.
View a video of the Blackstone Griddle in Action:
We also carry a great selection of
BlackStone Griddle Testimonials Below.