Make sure you check your local zoning laws and ordinances before ordering.
Measurements and Included Features:
- Nominal Dimensions - 15 x 8.
- Footprint - 178 inches w x 94 inches d.
- Exterior Width - 176 inches.
- Exterior Roof Width - 180 inches.
- Exterior Depth - 92 inches.
- Exterior Roof Depth - 96 inches.
- Exterior Height - 96 inches.
- Eave Depth - 2 inches.
- Fascia Height - 1.5 inches.
- Roof Pitch - 6:12.
- Trusses: 5.
- Door Opening Dimensions - 56 inches x 76 inches.
- Window Opening Dimensions - 16.5 inches w x 16.5 inches h.
- Interior Width - 174 inches.
- Interior Depth - 90 inches.
- Interior Height - Minimum 71 inches.
- Interior Height - Maximum 95 inches.
- Square Feet - 108.75 square feet.
- Cubic Feet - 749.5 cubic feet.
- Wind Rating: 65 mph.
- Snow load capacity: 23 lbs. per square foot.
- Material of Construction - Powder-Coated Steel and Double-Wall Polyethylene Plastic.
- Roof Structure - Double-Wall Polyethylene Plastic Panels.
- Roof Support Trusses - Three (3) Steel A-Frame Trusses.
- Wall Structure - Steel-Reinforced Double-Wall Polyethylene Plastic Panels.
- Floor Structure - Slip-Resistant Double-Wall Polyethylene Plastic.
- Floor thickness: 3/4 inch.
- Doors Structure - Textured Steel-Reinforced Double-Wall Polyethylene Plastic.
- Door Hinges - Full-Length Galvanized Steel Hinge Pins.
- Door Handle - High-Impact Plastic Handles with Metal Latch.
- Door Latching - Internal Spring Latch Mechanism.
- Door Locking - Exterior Padlock Loop with Two (2) High-Impact Plastic Deadbolts on Interior of Left Door.
- Screened Vents - Two (2)Includes Screened Vents (front and rear).
- Window - Two (2) 17 inches w x 17 inches h Polycarbonate Window - Opens Half-Way.
- Included Skylights - Six (6) Polypropylene Skylights.
- Two (2) tool peg strips with tools cooks for additional storage.
- Includes Shelves - Two (2) 90 inch W x 9 inch D; Four (4) 9.5-inch radius corner shelf.
- Assembly - Secure-Fastened Assembly with High-Grade Metal Screws.
- Warranty - 10-Year Limited Warranty.
Please note that this shed is non-extendable using Lifetime shed extension kits. The skylight on the ridge of the roof make the extension kits not compatible with the 60056 storage shed.
Lifetime Outdoor Sheds are perfect for a variety of uses. They are built to the highest standards and have a very attractive look for just about any yard. The frame is steel reinforced and the walls, floor, and roof are made from polyethylene plastic, which will not fade, crack, or peel when exposed to sunlight making these sheds a better option than other vinyl sheds. Sky lights allow for natural light to permeate down into the shed.
Please note that the 60011 extreme weather kit is not compatible with this shed.
Major shed components made in the U.S.A.
Lifetime Shed Features Attractive Appearance and Design - With wood grain-molding, a simulated shingled roof and a natural color scheme this shed was designed to be an attractive complement to your yard!
- Molded Wood-Grain Wall Panels.
- Simulated Shingled Roof.
- Natural Colors Complement Surroundings.
2. Lifetime Sheds Are Low Maintenance - No need to worry about a metal shed rusting or painting a wood shed!
- Made of Stain Resistant Polyethylene - Easy to Clean!
- Resistant to Oil, Solvents and Stains.
- UV-Protected to Prevent Fading and Cracking.
- High-Impact Polyethylene Floor.
- 10 Foot x 8 Foot Lifetime Shed Storage Unit Never Needs Painting.
3. Lifetime 6446 Outdoor Storage Shed Features Superior Sturdy, Solid Steel-Reinforced Quality Construction - Lifetime has specialized for many years in high density plastics and metals--now they are bringing this expertise in quality to the outdoor market!
- 6446 Storage Shed Lifetime Steel-Reinforced Dent-Resistant Walls.
- Sturdy Double-Wall Polyethylene Panels.
- Steel Trusses Provide Roof Strength.
- Secure-Fastened Assembly Ensures Stability and Durability.
4. 6446 15x8 is Upgradeable, and Customizable - One size fits all? Not with this shed--You have the opportunity to make your shed larger, and customize your shed with many different accessories to make it just the way you want it.
- Add 2 1/2 Shed Extensions with or without window.
- Allow increased access by adding doors to the back of your shed.
- Additional shelving is optional on 15x8 Outdoor Sheds.
- Shutters make the outside look even nicer.
- Additional peg strips make organizing easy.
- Extra lighting for more visibility at night.
5. Lifetime Outdoor Sheds are Spacious - Without having to crouch down to enter or move around, the space can be used to stack boxes, park a riding lawn-mower, or even as a garden planting room. Same spacious dimensions as the Lifetime Brighton Shed.
- High-Pitched Roof.
- 80" of Head-Room and Spacious Walk-Around Interior promote versatility.
- Spacious Outdoor Storage Building, tall ceilings, walk room, plenty of storage room, efficiently designed use of all space.
- High-Arched, Steel-Reinforced Doors.
- 56" Wide x 76" High Door Opening.
- The upper right and left corners of the door opening are 70" high.
- Inside the shed: 94" at the tallest height, each truss is 80" high from the ground.
6. Innovative Design with Many Special Features and Extras -This shed was designed with someone in mind...the customer!
- Shatter-proof window that open and lock and skylights create a fresh and pleasant atmosphere.
- Lockable Doors with Internal Latching Mechanism.
- Window and vents provide Increased Ventilation.
- 1 long skylight along the ridge of the roof.
- Screened Vents Provide Airflow and Help Keep Pests Out.
- Full-Length Steel Hinge System.
- Slip Resistant Floor Surface.
7. Weather Resistant- Environment Ready - Double-wall, steel-reinforced construction and steel roof trusses make the sheds structurally sound, so they will not buckle during storms, or dent during everyday use.
- Steep Roof Allows for Quick Drainage of Rain and Snow.
- Stain and mildew-resistance.
- Since they are made without wood, termites are not attracted to Lifetime sheds.
- Screened vents allow for airflow while keeping out rodents that could otherwise destroy belongings.
- Weather-Sealed Seams Keep Interior Dry.
8. Outstanding Value - Save money by buying a shed that is low maintenance and built to last!
- These high-quality sheds will last a long time.
- Our sheds are made of polyethylene, a plastic that will not degrade, leading to costly maintenance.
9. Proudly Made In the USA - You can be assured that the quality of the Lifetime Outdoor Storage Shed is the best in the world! All of our sheds are made in the USA!
10. Ten Year Warranty - The manufacturer backs that American-made quality up by offering the best warranty in the business - A 10-year warranty that covers everything on the shed - top to bottom!
Important Note:Please check your local city, county, and neighborhood restrictions before purchasing this shed. Competitive Edge Sheds manufactured by Lifetime are delivered via curbside. A wooden foundation or concrete slab is recommended for the shed to set on. The instructions show how to build both the wooden foundation or concrete slab.
Plastic Storage Sheds Additional Info:
- Assembly required on plastic outdoor storage shed
Lifetime Sentinel Shed Related Searches
15 x 8 60079 Dual entry Lifetime Shed
Please see our entire line of Lifetime Garden Shed products.
Get fast shipping. Orders for the 6446 Lifetime Shed generally leave the warehouse within 2 business days. This product ships directly from Lifetime Products in Clearfield, UT. Delivery of this product is via a curbside delivery through an ltl carrier. The customer must be present to sign for the package and move the boxes where they need on the delivery property. Delivery appointments are scheduled through the delivery company before delivery is attempted. The customer can either contact the freight company themselves once they have the tracking number, or they can wait for the freight company to contact them to schedule the appointment. Ltl freight carriers will frequently have some flexibility with scheduling delivery once the product is at the delivery terminal within 7 days (not business days) of the item arriving at the terminal. The terminal can hold on to the item longer than that as well, but they will begin charging storage fees to the customer after 7 days of the product sitting at the delivery terminal. Call or email us with any questions.
Shipping dimensions and weights:
Please note that the driver will not assist in moving the packages anywhere on the delivery property. To help you prepare for this delivery to make sure you have sufficient help, below are the shipping dimensions and weights for the 6446 shed.
- Box 1: 75 inches x 32 inches x 12.8 inches; weighs about 197 lbs.
- Box 2: 95.3 inches x 32 inches x 5 inches; weighs about 84 lbs.
- Box 3: 95.3 inches x 32 inches x 5 inches; weighs about 84 lbs.
- Box 4: 95.3 inches x 32 inches x 16 inches; weighs about 326 lbs.
Do I need to be home for the delivery?
Yes, this item ships via an ltl for a curbside delivery. This type of delivery requires you to be home to sign for the delivery. Appointments are scheduled through the freight company before delivery.
Will the driver move the boxes to the backyard (or anywhere on the delivery property)?
No. The delivery is curbside. The driver is contracted to bring the package to your address only. Pleas make sure you have sufficient help available to move the packages when delivered. Most packages can be handled by two people, depending on size.
Do I need to pull the boxes off the truck?
Most of the delivery trucking companies we use for this shed will have machines on the back of their trucks, called lift gates, which will lower the boxes to the ground for you. However, in rare instances, the freight truck will not have that machine handy. In those cases, the boxes will need to be pulled off one at a time. Please make sure you plan your appointment accordingly so you sufficient help.
What unique things do you need to know about this shed?
This shed is the largest Lifetime outdoor garden shed you can get without voiding the 10-year warranty from Lifetime Products. While the shed can be extended beyond the 15 ft. length, but the product will no longer be covered under warranty.
Do you ship to Canada?
Yes, we can ship this item to Canada. However, as our cost to do so is very high, Canadian customers are frequently able to get the product across the border cheaper than we can. If you have a United States address we can ship to, you will typically save money bringing it across the border, paying the required fees, than for us to ship directly to you. Shipping costs on the shed is noted in the "Check Ship Rates" link at the top of the listing.
Please note that these videos are meant to provide general information for this product and have been created by individuals that have owned or used this shed. The details of the 6446 are listed on our website listing. Please do not use specific details from the video to know what comes with the 6446.
6446 Lifeitme Garden Shed Video
The full-width shelf is an accessory that can be added to the inside of your 8-foot wide shed.