Goalsetter Basketball Hoops - Signature Series Contender 54 inch Acrylic Backboard - External Height Adjustment.
Shipping costs included in the price of the product when shipped to the contiguous 48 states.
The Goalsetter Contender basketball system provides a high-end feel for a consumer-end cost. The system features a 54x36 inch tempered glass backboard, which measures 3/8 inch thick. The backboard is supported by a 1 1/2 inch steel frame. This system uses a wedge anchor kit to anchor the 4x4 inch square steel pole. The pole design is off-set to provide better weight distribution for the system. Included in the price a a factory honored limited lifetime warranty from Goalsetter.
Goalsetter Basketball Hoop Signature Series Contender 54 inch Acrylic Backboard Features and Specs:
54-inch Glass Backboard.
Pole and Height Adjustment
- 54" x 36" acrylic backboard measuring 3/8" thick.
- Glass backboards provide a better rebound when compared to acrylic backboards.
- Acrylic backboards are covered under Goalsetter's limited lifetime warranty for both residential and non-residential uses. Glass backboards are only covered for residential uses.
- Nylon Bushings at each Connection Point.
- Straight extension arms.
- 2.5 ft. of clearance between the backboard and the pole.
- 1 1/2 steel frame for backboard support.
- Die-Formed Extension Arms.
Other Specs and Features
- 4x4 inch square steel pole.
- 7 gauge steel.
- Pole anchors into the ground using a wedge anchor.
- 1-piece pole helps to avoid rusting tendencies.
- Pole design is off-set to help distribute the weight of the system better and stabilizes the unit during play.
- External height adjustment mechanism allows you to adjust the height of the rim from 6 ft. to 10 ft.
- External means the components are outside of the main part of the pole. The external models are about 100 dollars cheaper than the internal models.
- Turn crank handle is at about shoulder height on an adult. Helps keep the handle out of reach of small children.
- Product weighs about 300 lbs.
- Produst ships directly from the factory in Iowa via an ltl carrier.
- Typically leaves the warehouse within 2 business days and takes about 3-6 business days in transit time.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty included with this system honored by Goalsetter.
- Product is easily assembled using Goalsetter's patented hinge-system, which allows complete assembly of the unit before raising it into its final upright position.
Competitive Edge Products is an authorized dealer for Goalsetter Basketball Goals. If you find the Signature Series Contender 54 inch Acrylic Backboard External Height Adjustment basketball hoop for cheaper anywhere else online, please let us know. We will try to match or beat their advertised price (price of the product + any shipping costs).