Goalsetter Basketball Systems - Wall-Mount GS72 72 inch Glass Backboard - Baseline.
Price includes shipping when this basketball hoop is shipped to the contiguous 48 United States.
The Baseline model helps you more easily adapt your wall-mount basketball hoop to your limited space. The mounting bracket on this unit reduces the clearance between the mounted surface and the bracket to between 6 and 8 inches. This gives you more space on your court if needed. The GS72 comes with a regulation-sized glass backboard. The backboard size is 72" wide X 42" high.
Goalsetter Wall-Mount Basketball Hoop GS72 Baseline Features and Specs:
72-inch Glass Backboard
Mounting and Height Adjustment
- 72 in. x 42 in. tempered glass backboard.
- Glass measures 3/8" thick.
- Glass provides a superior rebound when compared to acrylic.
- Modified mounting bracket provides between 6 and 8 inches of clearance between the backboard and the mounted surface.
- Nylon bushings at each connection point.
Other Specs and Features
- Uses modified mounting brackets that provides a smaller clearance between the backboard and mounted surface.
- The Baseline models are a great solution when you have limited space to work with.
- Bolts to anchor the system into the mounted surface not included.
- The Baseline models do not provide any height adjustments. We also carry this model in the GS72 Fixed-Height Basketball Hoop and the GS72 Adjustable Height Basketball Hoop.
- Zinc plated hardware.
- 2 coats of acrylic enamel primer baked on to help resist rusting.
- Product weighs about 285 lbs.
- Product made in the United States in Goalsetter's factory in Iowa.
- Ships factory direct via an ltl carrier.
- Usually leaves the warehouse within 1 business day and takes about 3-6 business days in transit time.
- Choose from 4 different Goalsetter rims.
- Optional 72 inch Basketball Backboard Padding sold separately.
- Limited lifetime warranty included in the price.
Competitive Edge Products, Inc. is an authorized dealer of Goalsetter Wall-Mount Basketball Systems. Please call for special pricing offers.
Please note that the picture of the product above is a modified picture of the Adjustable-Height version of the GS72 and does not accurately reflect the design of the Baseline model.