Goalsetter Basketball Goals - GS60 Wall-Mount 60-inch Glass Backboard - Zero Clearance.
Pricing includes shipping to the continental 48 states.
The zero-clearance GS60 from Goalsetter provides an excellent solution for your home court when space is limited. The typical wall-mount from on the GS60 provides 3 ft of clearance; the zero-clearance model brings the clearance all the way down to about 8 inches. The modified frame provides extra space for your basketball court. This goal is the glass backboard model, which measures 60 inches wide and 38 inches tall. The glass is about 3/8" thick and is framed in steel to provide extra support.
Goalsetter GS60 Wall-Mount Zero-Clearance Basketball Hoop Features:
60-inch Glass Backboard.
Wall-Mount and Height Adjustment
Other specs and features:
- 60" x 38" tempered glass backboard.
- 3/8" thick glass.
- Glass provides a superior rebound when compared to acrylic.
- 1 1/2 steel frame support for the backboard.
- Zinc plated hardware.
- Nylon bushings at each connection point.
- Steel parts are coated with acrylic enamel primer to help resist rusting.
- Wall anchor frame included in the packaging.
- Bolts to anchor the frame to the mounted surface are not included. Please seek the help of a contractor to know what bolts will be needed to mount your system.
- Product weighs about 260 lbs.
- Ships from the factory in Iowa.
- Ltl shipment is a curbside delivery. This means the driver will bring the product to your address and will require assistance unloading the product.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty honored by Goalsetter Systems, included in the pricing.
Competitive Edge Products an authorized dealer of Goalsetter Wall-Mount basketball hoops. We will try to match any online dealer's advertised price.
Please see our entire line of GS60 Goalsetter Wall-Mount Basketball Systems.
We also carry Goalsetter Pad Basketball Accessories for this system.
Please note the picture displayed is a modified picture of the GS60 Adjustable-height system and thus does not necessarily accurately reflect the design of the zero clearance model.