What should you consider with ordering either a portable basketball hoop or an inground basketball hoop?
Frequently, customers ask us what type of system is best, or what kind they should purchase – inground or portable. If this describes your current stage in purchasing a basketball goal for your home, please consider these things below.
Portable Basketball Hoop Checklist – If you answer yes to all, most of, or more than the inground checklist, portable might be the way to go
- Do you need to be able move the system around?
- Do you have building restrictions that forbid permanent basketball systems from being installed?
- Do you intend on playing light basketball with minimal, if any, dunking?
- Do you have times of the year that you will need to take the basketball hoop down?
- Do you foresee wanting to easily take the system with you in the event you move?
View this site which is all about portable basketball hoops.
In Ground Basketball System Checklist – If you answer yes to all, most of, or more than the portable checklist, inground might be the way to go
- Do you intend on playing aggressively with the system heavy dunking?
- Are you allowed to install permanent basketball systems on your property?
- Do you prefer the stability in the system over the convenience of moving the goal around?
- Do you want a full-sized backboard?