Lifetime Round Folding Tables - 80313 60 inch Almond Professional Grade Tables - 10 PackAlso available in 4-packs and single quantities. Click here to view 80252.
The 80313 10 pack of round tables was formerly model number 880252. The two tables are exactly the same, just with a new model number.
Get the latest, strongest round folding tables with model 80313 from Lifetime Products. These tables feature a ultra-sturdy metal folding frame capable of supporting up to 2,500 lbs. of evenly distributed weight on the table top. As with other professional grade tables, this package of tables comes with a limited lifetime warranty from Lifetime Products, assuring you a long time of use. These tables are ideal for wedding reception halls, churches, and schools where frequent, abusive use is typical. Save money per folding table by ordering them in the bulk, 10 pack.
Lifetime Round Tables 880252 Features and Specs:
- Table top material of construction: high-density polyethylene (HDPE) plastic.
- HDPE will not fade, crack, or peel like traditional plastics.
- Support frame material of construction: powder-coated steel.
- Powder coating helps the metal resist rusting.
- These tables can be used indoors and outdoors.
- Includes a limited lifetime warranty from Lifetime Products.
- This package includes 10 tables.
- Table top color: almond.
- Table frame color: Bronze.
- Exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards.
- Table top diameter: 60 inches.
- Table top thickness: 2 inches.
- Table top height: 29 inches.
- Folded dimensions: 60 inches Diameter x 2.25 inches H.
- 60 inch round tables can seat up to 8 people.
- Table top weight capacity: up to 2500 lbs. of evenly distributed weight.
- Table weight: about 62 lbs.
Notes about delivery of these round tables
This package of tables ships via an LTL freight carrier for a curbside delivery. This type of delivery requires the customer to be present to sign for the delivery and to unload and move the product wherever needed. Delivery appointments can be scheduled with the freight company before delivery. Tables can be pulled off the truck one at a time, so no delivery dock equipment is needed.