Whether you are shopping around for your company conference room, the occasional seminar, or a table for the office printer. This is the last table you'll need to buy.
Many universities and educational entities use lifetime tables religiously as they hold up to the wear and tear of vigorous daily use with both students and staff. These are great for laboratories as well as well as Sunday school classes.
Common Uses Include:seminars, banquets, wedding receptions, classrooms, trade shows, teacher lounges, cafeterias, restaurants, cafes, Sunday school classes, conferences, seminars, scrapbooking, home crafts, wood shops, and more.
The warranty covers normal use. Because these tables are so durable there are very few warranty claims. Generally, filing a warranty claim requires a few digital photos of the defect as well as a copy of the receipt. Please retain a copy of your dated sales receipt should you need to file a claim in the future. Also, we do keep a copy of your receipt on file for just that purpose. These products are built with top-notch quality and we want to make that clear to our customers.
Most of our tables have chairs that match. Please scroll down to the very bottom of this page to see matching chairs or other table purchasing quantities.
Check out the entire Lifetime Chair product line which includes chairs in many colors includingWhite Granite,Almond Color,Putty Color,andBlack.
The table storage cart designed to fit these tables is model 80339 (previously 6520)Click here to view the cart including pricing and availability.
SpecsTable Details and Specs:
- Table Grade and Purpose:Commercial (Industrial)
- Table Top Design:Newer Stacking/Nesting (as opposed to the older-style non-stacking design) - Allows you to store tables stacked on one another without sliding around during transportation and storage.
- Opened Dimensions:72" L x 30" W x 29" H
- Closed Dimensions (Folded):72" L x 30" W x 2" H
- Table Folding Option:Solid table top does not fold in half. There is no seam in the plastic on the top. Table legs fold up flat.
- Table Top Material:High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) with UV Protection Against Fading and Peeling
- Table Top Thickness:2 inches
- Table Frame Material:Powder-Coated Steel - long lasting to help prevent rust or UV damage
- Leg Tubing Diameter:1.1 inches
- Overall Table Weight:30.7 pounds
- Leg Style:Wishbone - Goes down straight then widens out for stability.
- Leg Locking Mechanism:Locking Mechanism - prevents unintentional closing of table.
- Table Top Color:Black - solid black to help hide dirt and stains.
- Frame Color:Silver Frame
- Industry Rating:ANSI/BIFMA - exceeds international commercial furniture standards (means it really is commercial grade)
- Weight Capacity (evenly distributed):2,000 lbs
- Manufacturers Warranty:10 Year
- Indoor and Outdoor Use:Yes - designed for both indoor and outdoor use.
- Rubber Feet Caps:Non-marring foot caps for all surfaces.
- Assembly:No Assembly Required-comes completely assembled and ready to use.
- Country of Origin:
These are also available in single packs, 4 packs, and 26 packs, and we encourage getting a special quote on larger quantities by contacting us by phone toll free at 866-308-5484 extension 1 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Specs and Features:The nesting model became an instant success. Customers love the fact that they can get the same amount of table and store it-saving 20% of their space. People also love the black color in office settings as opposed to the white. The black color makes a dirty table look not so dirty. The color of the table goes all the way through the plastic-so should you scratch it will always remain black.