Lifetime 60348 Outdoor Storage Dock Box (130 gallon)
After providing some of the world's greatest deck boxes for years, Lifetime is moving onto new shores with the Marine Dock Box. Perfect for a Dock, boat shed, or even as an onboard storage compartment on larger boats, the Lifetime Dock box provides the perfect space to put everything you need to have an enjoyable day on the water. Whether you’re boating regularly or taking summer trips to the water, you need the right equipment to keep your boat in tip-top shape. The Lifetime Marine Dock Box provides a convenient and spacious location to store a variety of necessities for your time out on your boat. From storing spare parts and items to detail and maintain your boat to daily use items like paper towels and toiletries, the dock box offers a weather-resistant space for your belongings. The rigid, dual-walls, and lockable lid ensures strength and protection. With UV-protected wall panels and rust-resistant stainless steel hardware, you can rest assured your dock box will be able to withstand the marine conditions. Save space on your boat for the essentials, and keep important items nearby with the Lifetime Marine Dock Box.
Measurements and Included Features of Outdoor Storage Box (130 gallon):
- Controlled Spring-Hinge Lid
- Attractive Appearance and Design
- Controlled Spring-Hinge Lid Opens Greater than 90" Won't Slam Shut
- Strong and Durable, Can Be Used as a Bench
- Rigid Dual-Wall High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) Construction
- Weather-Resistant Steel Hinges
- Weather- And Water Resistant Seal Helps Keep Interior Dry
- Easy Straight Forward Assembly
- UV-Protected Panels and Lid - Will Not Fade, Crack, or Peel
- Molded Handles Moves Easily to Desired Location
- Lockable Lid
- Doubles as a Bench (900 lb. Weight Capacity)
- Designed to Accept Do It Yourself Dividers or Shelving
- 10-Year Limited Warranty
- Rigid, dual-wall, high-density polyethylene (HDPE) construction. Can be used as a bench.
- Won't slam shut, lid is lockable.
- Lid made to open greater than 90"
- 130 Gallons, outside dimensions: 60"(L) x 24"(W) x 26.5"(H).
- UV-protected panels and lid, and water-resistant seal helps keep the interior dry.
- Moves easily to desired location
- Outside Dimensions: Length: 60" (152,4 cm) Width: 24" (61 cm) Height: 26.5" (67,3 cm)
- Inside Dimensions: Length: 57" (144,78 cm) Width: 20.75" (52,71 cm) Height: 23.75" (60,33 cm) Diagonally across box: 60" (152,4 cm)
- Materials of Construction: High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- Interior Capacity: 130 gallons (16.4 cubic feet)
- Side Color: White
- Bottom Color: Black
- Lid Color: White
Free shipping within the 48 States.
Need to expand your patio storage, but have limited space available? Store your things outside in a Lifetime Storage Box. The rigid, double-wall, high-density polyethylene (HDPE) construction makes the box strong and durable, sturdy enough to be used as a patio bench. It's UV-protected construction, and the weather and water-resistant seal helps keeps the interior dry. The spring-hinge lid opens greater than 90, won't slam shut, and is lockable.
What is the difference between this 60348 and other similar models such as 60103, 60089, 60012 60040?
The 60348 has a 130 capacity, it also has dock loops to anchor it to a dock or other location.. The 60103 has an 80-gallon capacity. The 60089 has a 116-gallon capacity. The 60012 and 60040 have the same 130-gallon capacity, but are different colors.
Can I leave this outside all year long?
Yes, absolutely. It is designed to be left out all year and will last you well over ten years. It is made to handle the elements.
What types of things do people put in deck boxes like this?
People put gardening items such as pots, soil, and small tools. Others throw in Frisbee's, volleyball sets, balls, baseball equipment, life Jackets, buoys, boat equipment and more.
What do I do if something arrives damaged or defective?
If something is damaged or defective please give us a call and we will send out any parts or a complete unit if necessary.
Need to compare all the Lifetime Deck Boxes to find the right one for your yard?
Click the comparison chart below for a complete comparison showing the similarities and differences between each of the models.