Features a 96" x 30" molded tabletop (white granite) with a round folding frame (gray sand). This table is made with High Strength Low Alloy (HSLA) Steel, and has a nesting design that allows tables to stack together. 10-year limited warranty.
Lifetime 8-Foot Commercial Folding Tables are constructed of high-density polyethylene and are stronger, lighter and more durable than wood tables. The innovative nesting design lets multiple table stack together for space saving storage. Our tables are UV-protected with all-weather construction for both indoor and outdoor use.
The patented steel frame design provides a sturdy foundation and is protected with a powder-coated, weather-resistant finish. Our High Strength Low Alloy (HSLA) Steel creates a lighter table with increased strength and stability. Built for the rigors of heavy-duty commercial use, Lifetime Folding Tables exceed challenging BIFMA standards and are backed by a ten-year warranty.
Common Uses Include: seminars, banquets, wedding receptions, classrooms, trade shows, teacher lounges, cafeterias, restaurants, cafes, outdoor gatherings, picnics, RV camping spots, KOA's, Sunday school classes, conferences, seminars, scrapbooking, home crafts, wood shops, patios, and more.
Most of our tables have chairs that match. Please scroll down to the very bottom of this page to see matching chairs or other table purchasing quantities.
Check out the entire Lifetime Chair product line which includes chairs in many colors including white Granite, Almond Color, Putty Color,and black.
The table storage cart designed to fit these tables is model 80339 (previously 6520)Click here to view the cart including pricing and availability.
The warranty covers normal use. Because these tables are so durable there are very few warranty claims. Generally, filing a warranty claim requires a few digital photos of the defect as well as a copy of the receipt. Please retain a copy of your dated sales receipt should you need to file a claim in the future. Also, we do keep a copy of your receipt on file for just that purpose. These products are built with top-notch quality and we want to make that clear to our customers.
- Table Grade and Purpose: Commercial (Industrial)
- Table Top Design: Newer Stacking/Nesting (as opposed to the older-style non-stacking design) - Allows you to store tables stacked on one another without sliding around during transportation and storage.
- Opened Dimensions:96" L x 30" W x 29" H
- Closed Dimensions (Folded):96" L x 30" W x 29" H
- Table Folding Option: Solid table top does not fold in half. There is no seam in the plastic on the top. Table folds up flat for storage and transport.
- Table Top Material: High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) with UV Protection Against Fading and Peeling
- Table Top Thickness:2.2 inches
- Impact Resistant Corners: Engineered for superior durability and strength to prevent denting upon impact.
- UV Inhibitors: Lifetime tables are made with UV protected plastic to ensure it won't fade over time. In fact, it's the same material on our Lifetime storage sheds.
- Table Frame Material: Powder-Coated Steel - long-lasting to help prevent rust or UV damage
- Leg Tubing Diameter:1.1 inches
- Steel Gage Size:
- Overall Table Weight:41.2 pounds
- Leg Style: Wishbone - Goes down straight then widens out for stability. The broad leg stance maximizes stability.
- Leg Locking Mechanism: Welded Locking Ring - prevents unintentional closing of the table.
- Table Top Color: White Granite - bright white with tiny speckles.
- Frame Color: Gray Frame - medium shade gray with a hammer-tone (slightly textured) finish
- Industry Rating: ANSI/BIFMA - exceeds international commercial furniture standards (means it really is commercial grade)
- Seating Capacity:8 People
- Weight Capacity (evenly distributed):2000 pounds
- Manufacturers Warranty:10 Year
- Indoor and Outdoor Use: Yes - designed for both indoor and outdoor use.
- Rubber Feet Caps: Non-marring foot caps for all surfaces.
- Assembly: No Assembly Required-comes completely assembled and ready to use.
- Country of Origin: Proudly Made in the USA