Feeding a Large Group?
Product: The New 1050/1554 Blackstone Portable Commercial Griddle
The Blackstone Commercial Griddle will help eliminate long lines and cook food in no time so you can feed your guests quickly.
Has your outdoor barbecue ever been spoiled by waiting for food to cook on a smaller grill or skillet? Ever tried to cook for hungry scouts on a two-burner camp stove? With this portable Commercial Griddle from Blackstone, there are no more spoiled barbecues, and campers are not hungry for long. With four independently controlled burners for versatile cooking options and a large cooking surface, you can feed large groups in little time. This commercial griddle is perfect for scout troops, family camping, catering, or any gathering that involves food.
View low online price for this model of Blackstone Commercial Griddle.
Blackstone Portable Commercial Griddle Features and Specs:
Blackstone Portable Grill Burners
- Four independently controlled burners for constant, even heat distribution
- Solid stainless steel burners for long life
- Ships in two boxes to avoid damage.
- Box 1-39.5 x 23.25 x 3.5 79lbs and Box 2 - 42.5 x 23.5 x 9 63 lbs
- 14" x 3" burner dimensions
- Maximum heat output of 64,000 British Thermal Units per hour (16,000 British Thermal Units per burner)
- Electronic ignition starts every time
- Low to high temp settings provide versatile cooking options
- Operates on a propane tank
- Hose and regulator included
- Shelves measure 20"x12.5"
- Starter uses 1 AA battery (batteries not included).
Blackstone Griddle Portability
- Four commercial caster wheels
- Two lockable caster wheels
- Easy to clean sturdy powder coated steel frame
- Griddle top weight: 55 lbs
- Stand/shelf weight: 60 lbs
- Legs fold up and shelves easily remove
- Can fit in the back of an SUV in minutes
- When set up griddle height is 36"
- When folded griddle measures 40"x22.5"x12"
- To assemble unfold legs and hand-tighten two thumb screws
Commercial Griddle Large Cooking Surface
- Large 36" x 20" cooking surface on Blackstone camp stove product
- Thick rolled steel surface makes for excellent heat retention and even cooking.
- 2" high side and back splash - keep the food on the griddle.
- Griddle top is easily removed from stand
- Griddle surface is 6 mm or 3/16 " thick
- New bottom shelf added.
- Griddle top is about 36 inches off the ground.
**Note - Propane Tank not included with purchase of this Blackstone Griddle.
Competitive Edge Products, Inc. is an authorized distributor of Blackstone Commercial Griddle and Grill Box.
Check out our othercamping equipment andpicnic tables.
*1 Year manufacturers warranty which covers parts replacement.
What's the difference between the Blackstone griddle 1050 and 1554? The 1554 is the newest version of 1050. It includes a bottom shelf and upgraded stainless steel burners.
The top of the griddle is steel and must be seasoned before cooking. Typically, seasoning with some sort of oil will suffice.
We also carry a great selection of Kodiak Canvas Tents.
BlackStone Griddle Testimonials Below.