These are four-season tents. In fact, if you have ever been to the burning man festival in the Western Desert you will see what appears to be a tent city filled with Kodiak canvas tents. They offer shelter from the burning sun, the harsh winds, and keep out water and dust alike.
Are you a hunter who is gone for days or weeks at a time alone or with a group of buddies? These tents are ideal making it a great experience for you and your friends. YouTube has a plethora of videos from our hunting customers who were caught in severe snowstorms and other weather. It turned a storm into an adventure as some point out that other hunters on the mountains had to abandon camp for local motels. These tents are also stylish and good-looking; something you can be proud of showing your friends. Many hunters find us not through an internet search but are referred by friends whose tents they have seen firsthand. Having seen one for themselves they are convinced that they are a great purchase. This Kodiak Canvas Tent is the perfect tent whether your are camping with your family or with your hunting buddies.
This rugged, all-season tent is well suited for any occasion. Made with premium grade, Hydra-Shield 100% cotton duck canvas (walls: 8.5 oz , roof: 10 oz). The tight weave and silicone finish make the canvas watertight yet breathable, minimizing condensation and mugginess. Go ahead and touch the inside walls during a downpour this canvas will not wick water. The Flex-Bow frame has tempered, spring steel rods that keep the tent taut, and robust 1 inch? steel tube poles that will hold up to fierce winds. The floor material is a super-duty, puncture-resistant, 16 oz vinyl with welded seams that keeps water out. The main difference between this tent and the 6055 model is this one has 4 windows as compared to the 6055's two windows, for added breathability and ventilation.
Easy, one-person setup takes only a few minutes after you have it staked out. The steep walls and 6 inch high ceiling provide a roomy interior with stand-up, walk-around comfort. Two large doors with top rated #10 YKK zippers give convenient access to front and back. Four windows, and two vents allow ample air flow. Windows and vents have no-see-um screen mesh, keeping out the smallest pests and giving you added privacy. A customizable gear loft, and organizer system offer plenty of places to stow gear. A large awning provides shade and a covered entry. The handy large storage bag means no cramming into an undersized bag. Hefty 12 inch? steel stakes included.
Kodiak Canvas Tent 6010 Features:
- Hydra-Shield, 100% Cotton, Duck Canvas. Durable, watertight and breathable.
- Flex-Bow Frame: Exceptionally sturdy. Keeps tent taut. Quick and easy, one-person, setup.
- Spacious 6'6" ceiling height provides walk around comfort.
- Door openings are approximately 28 inches wide by 70 inches high.
- Two large D-shaped doors (front and back) with YKK zippers. Each door has a flap for additional windows to allow ample ventilation.
- Two large windows with no-see-um mesh.
- Large 72x78 inch awning.
- Two funnel flow vents.
- Heavy-Duty 12 inch, steel rod, stakes.
- Handy storage bag.
- New Improved reinforced steel tent loops
Unlike many other stores, Competitive Edge only sends these with the new upgraded improved metal reinforced stake loops.
Canvas Tent Specs:
- Approximate Weight: 68 lbs (Includes tent, poles, stakes, and storage bags).
- Ceiling Material: 10 oz Hydra-shield cotton canvas.
- Wall Material: 8.5 oz Hydra-Shield cotton canvas.
- Floor Material: 16 oz vinyl. Polyester reinforced.
- Frame: 1 inch, galvanized, steel tubing.
- Flex-Bow Rods: 3/8 inch, solid, spring steel.
- All-Season: Can be used year-round but not designed for harsh winter mountaineering.
- Warranty: Lifetime limited warranty.
Please note that if selecting the vestibule attachment accessory, you will want to review the vestibule listing for information concerning adding the grommets required to attach the vestibule to the awning.