Features and Specs:
Save Money with free shipping! 6121 Canvas Tents from Kodiak Retail for as little as $529 elsewhere online!
Camp in comfort and style with this high quality cabin tent from Kodiak Canvas. It is ideal for those extended use occasions. Made with premium grade, Hydra-Shield! 100% cotton duck canvas. Storm flaps are on the outside and will zip up from the upside. The canvas or awning is sewn onto the roof and is supported by a sturdy metal frame. The tight weave and silicone finish make this canvas watertight yet breathable, minimizing condensation and mugginess. Go ahead and touch the inside walls during a downpour - this canvas will not wick water. The robust 1 inch steel tube poles with welded corner braces will hold up to the weather.
Click here to download our complete Kodiak Canvas Tent Catalog
The floor is a super-duty, puncture resistant, 16 oz vinyl with welded seams that keeps water out. The tall ceiling (7.5 Ft at peak) and steep walls (5.5 Ft at sides) provide a roomy interior with stand-up, walk-around comfort. A large front door and 2 side doors with heavy-duty #10 zippers offer convenient access. 6 large windows allow ample air flow, and have no-see-um screen mesh, keeping out the smallest pests. Limited lifetime warranty on the Hydra Shield Canvas Tent. Kodiak Canvas Tent Camping products generally ship via FedEx.
Kodiak Cabin Tents Features:
- Hydra-Shield, 100% cotton duck canvas; watertight, breathable, durable.
- Sturdy, heavy frame with reinforced welded corner braces.
- The main, front door opening is on the 12 Ft. side.
- Spacious 7.5 Ft peak ceiling height and steep walls.
- Large D-shaped front door, and two side entries; use heavy-duty #10 zippers.
- Large windows with no-see-um mesh.
- Side Awning measures 6 Ft by 5 Ft and zips closed to cover the large window below it. It's water tight.
- Side walls roll up for openness and ventilation, or extend out with poles to convert either side into a small awning.
- Kodiak Camping Tents Include Heavy-Duty, 12 inch, steel rod, tent stakes.
- Newly redesigned metal-reinforced stake loops included. Unlike many other stores, Competitive Edge only sends these with the new upgraded improved metal reinforced stake loops.
Kodiak Cabin Tents Specs:
- Approximate Weight: 87 lbs. (Includes tent, poles, stakes, and storage bags).
- Capacity: 6-person.
- Ceiling Material: 10 oz Hydra-shield! cotton canvas.
- Wall Material: 8.5 oz Hydra-Shield! cotton canvas.
- Floor Material: 16 oz vinyl. Polyester reinforced, welded seams.
- Frame: 1 inch, galvanized, steel tubing.
- All-season: Use year-round but not designed for extreme winter mountaineering, or heavy snow accumulations.
- Two adults required for assembly.
- Warranty: Lifetime limited warranty.
How do Kodiak Canvas Tents compare with cheaper competitor canvas tents?
The first thing is that Kodiak Canvas is the Cadillac of canvas tents so you may invest a little more for a lot more quality.
One thing to compare is the tent weight. Some competitor 12x9 tents weigh about 69 lbs. This Kodiak Canvas tent weighs 87 lbs. That is 20% more tent for your money.
Other canvas tents are 8 oz. Kodiak Canvas is 8.5 and 10 oz on the roof. Canvas is tricky because there are a lot of factors other than just weight. Kodiak Canvas has a silicone treatment that is breathable and very durable (i.e., it will be waterproof for years and years of use) and will not wick (draw moisture from the outside when you rub against it on the inside).
Other canvas tents have the same center height 7.5 Ft (90 inches ) but the side walls on the Kodiak Canvas tent are 5.5 ft and others are 4 Ft. That is going to make a huge difference on inside room and comfort.
This floor is a super heavy 16 oz vinyl with welded seams, almost unheard of in other canvas tents.
On competitor canvas tents the 90 degree angle connector poles are a common failure point. Kodiak Canvas tents are reinforced with a welded brace and heavy duty tubing.
Competitive Edge Products is an authorized reseller of Kodiak Canvas Tents.
Shipping is free within the 48 States.
- Shipping weight: 87 lbs.
- Number of boxes for this product: 1 Box (if ordering other accessories such as tarps and vestibules they will ship in separate boxes).
- Shipping dimensions: approximately 4' x 18" x 18".
- Ships via: FedEx or UPS. Doorstep delivery, No signature required for most residential addresses. If you are worried about the safety of your package please request a signature during checkout in "Special Instructions" at no extra cost to you. In such a case someone will need to be home to sign for the package. Contact us with any concerns.
- Lead Time: Generally ships out same day if ordered by Noon Mountain Standard Time.
- Shipping can take between 3 to 10 days depending on your location. Item ships from Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Tracking numbers: Tracking information is automatically emailed to you once the order ships out.
- Damaged shipments are extremely rare. Should anything be damaged upon arrival please note that with the driver if possible or refuse shipment. We'll send out a replacement shipment or parts as required at no cost to you and we'll file the freight claim making it a painless process for you.
Find a Cheaper Price? Let us know by e-mailing us at email@example.com Please be sure to include your zip code and we will try to beat the price. The competitor must be a legitimate company. 6121 is the new and improved version of the 6120. Owners manual available for model 6121 upon request.
Customer Photo (courtesy of Donell Schommer)