Features and Specs:
Set up your banquet hall in style with these Lifetime folding tables. The 2980 features a 96-inch long, 30-inch wide high-density polyethylene (HPDE) plastic table top and a powder-coated steel folding frame. HDPE plastic does not fade, crack, or peel like traditional plastics; coupled with a rust-resistant powder-coated steel frame, these tables are well-suited for both indoor and outdoor use. The feet of the table are covered with mar-proof caps to help protect the floors the tables are used on from damage.
- Dimensions: 96" L x 30" W.
- Table top height unfolded: 29 inches.
- Material of construction: high density-polyethylene (HDPE) plastic.
- Color: white granite or almond (beige).
- HDPE plastic will not fade, crack, or peel in the sunlight like traditional plastics.
- Stain Resistant and Easy to Clean.
- Easily cleaned. Table top cleans up typically needing nothing more than soap and water. For tougher stains, a mild abrasive can be used.
- Table top thickness: 2 inches.
- Table easily folds and is easily stored with other tables.
- Seats 8 to 10 people. 8 foot tables can typically seat 4 adults on each long side of the table. Depending on the use, an additional 2 adults can be seated at this table with 1 on each of the short ends of the table.
- Dimensions: 1-inch diameter tubing.
- Frame material of construction: powder-coated steel.
- Made with 18 gauge steel.
- Powder coating on steel helps the metal resist rusting, making the table good for both indoor and outdoor use.
Other Specs and Features
- Comes with a 10-year factory warranty from Lifetime Products for customers in the United States and Canada.
- Table top weight capacity: 2,000 lbs. of evenly distributed weight.
- Depending on your intended use, this package of folding tables provides enough seating space for 168 to 210 people.
- This table exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards.
- Table weight: about 41 lbs.
- Shipping dimension: 96.5 inches L x 48.5 inches W x 33.5 inches H.
- Shipping weight: about 1,030 lbs.
- Feet on legs have mar-proof caps.
- When unfolded, the leg has solid steel locks to maintain stability.
- Table top is supported by a steel beam along both long edges of the table.
- Cross brace and central support brace also strengthen the stability of the table top.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Folding Eight Foot Tables are Lightweight for easy transport.
Lifetime 2980 21-Table Package 8 ft Rectangular
Table Details and Specifications:
- Number of Tables and Total Seating: Depending on your intended use this package of folding tables provides enough seating space for 168 people. Includes 21 tables total.
- Table Grade and Purpose: Commercial (Industrial)
- Table Top Design: Standard Table Top (as opposed to the nesting/stacking design)
- Opened Dimensions: 96" L x 30" W x 29" H
- Closed Dimensions (Folded): 96" L x 30" W x 2.25" H
- Table Folding Option: Solid table top does not fold in half. There is no seam in the plastic on the top. Table folds up flat for storage and transporting.
- Table Top Material: High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) with UV Protection Against Fading and Peeling
- Table Top Thickness: 2.2 inches
- Impact Resistant Corners: Engineered for superior durability and strength to prevent denting upon impact.
- UV Inhibitors: Lifetime tables are made with UV protected plastic to ensure it won't fade over time. In fact, it's the same material on our Lifetime storage sheds.
- Table Frame Material: Powder-Coated Steel - long lasting to help prevent rust or UV damage
- Leg Tubing Diameter: 1.1 inches
- Steel Gage Size: Commercial gauge
- Overall Table Weight: 41 pounds
- Leg Style: Wishbone - Goes down straight then widens out for stability. The broad leg stance maximizes stability.
- Leg Locking Mechanism: Welded Locking Ring - prevents unintentional closing of table.
- Table Top Color: White Granite with gray frame - bright white with tiny speckles or choose Almond with bronze frame - beige with tiny speckles. Also available in Almond (model 2984), Black (880462), and Putty (80126).
- Frame Color: White top with gray frame or choose almond top with bronze frame
- Industry Rating: ANSI/BIFMA - exceeds international commercial furniture standards (means it really is commercial grade)
- Seating Capacity: 8 People
- Weight Capacity (evenly distributed): 2,000 pounds
- Manufacturers Warranty: 10 Year
- Indoor and Outdoor Use: Yes - designed for both indoor and outdoor use.
- Rubber Feet Caps: Non-marring foot caps for all surfaces.
- Assembly: No Assembly Required-comes completely assembled and ready to use.
- Country of Origin: Proudly Made in USA
These are also available in bulk single packs, 4 packs, 21 packs, and we encourage getting a special quote on large quantities by contacting us by phone toll free at 866-308-5484 extension 1 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Specs and Features:
Common Uses Include: seminars, banquets, wedding receptions, classrooms, trade shows, teacher lounges, cafeterias, restaurants, cafes, outdoor gatherings, picnics, RV camping spots, KOA's, Sunday school classes, conferences, seminars, scrapbooking, home crafts, wood shops, patios, and more.
The warranty covers normal use. Because these tables are so durable there are very few warranty claims. Generally, filing a warranty claim requires a few digital photos of the defect as well as a copy of the receipt. Please retain a copy of your dated sales receipt should you need to file a claim in the future. Also, we do keep a copy of your receipt on file for just that purpose. These products are built with top-notch quality and we want to make that clear to our customers.
Most of our tables have chairs that match. Please scroll down to the very bottom of this page to see matching chairs or other table purchasing quantities.
The table storage cart designed to fit these tables is model 80339 (previously 6520) Click here to view the cart including pricing and availability.
Lifetime Folding Tables 2980 White Granite Top:
This table is suitable for schools, churches, and cities. Lifetime tables work well and last well for both indoor and outdoor uses. The metal used for the frame is powder coated to help resist corrosion. Because the top is made of plastic, the tables are also easily moved. This 21-pack package comes on a pallet and is wrapped together. If you need individual boxes, you will need to purchase the singe packs of these tables.
Related Lifetime Folding Table Searches:
22980 Lifetime Plastic Tables. Save money per table by ordering this table in a single.
42980 Lifetime Plastic Tables. Save even more money per table by ordering this table as a 4-pack.
2802 Lifetime Folding Chairs. This is the matching chair for the 2980 sold as a 32 pack.