80351 Lifetime Black Round Folding Table
The Lifetime 33 in. small round folding table is designed with a unique x-frame that makes it the easiest portable table to use on the market. The legs fold up or down in one, smooth, simple motion.To give this table an elegant appearance, the legs flare slightly at the feet and the table edges are softly beveled. Designed to be attractive enough for formal settings, yet durable enough for institutional settings such as schools and churches. Table surface allows for smooth handwriting.
UV-protected polyethylene plastic tabletop and powder-coated steel frame provide weather protection against fading, warping, or rusting, so this table can be used outdoors as well as indoors. Low maintenance and easy to clean with a stain resistant, water resistant tabletop. This small round folding table is lightweight for easy transportation and storage. Larger than our Personal Tables, but smaller than our Banquet Tables, this 33 inch table is the ideal size for a variety of purposes: crafts, demos, party refreshments, or patio dining, just to name a few.
Black ensures that greese, oil, permanent marker, and other dark substances don't show up as well. The table is for indoor and outdoor use and great for wood shops, craft rooms, and home use. The 29-inch height is standard table top height. Perfect gift for kids as it creates a portable desk that can be used in their bedroom or living room.
Lifetime 80351 Folding Table Features:
- black w/ black frame
- Personal folding x-frame table
- High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) Plastic, Powder-Coated Steel
- Open Dimensions: 33 in. (83.8 cm) diameter, 29 in. (73.7 cm) height
- Folded Dimensions: 43 in. L (109 cm) x 33 in. W (83.8 cm) x 1.5 in. D (3.8 cm)
- Weight Capacity: 200 lbs (90.7 kg) evenly distributed
- Table Weight: 12.7 lbs (5.78 kg)
- 2 Year Warranty.
- Shipping Dimensions: 48.03"L (121.996 cm) x 36.81"W (93.497 cm) x 2.17"H (5.512 cm) and weighs 18 lbs (8.165 kg)
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
Competitive Edge is an authorized distributor of this table.