Get high-end features at an affordable price with the 71546 Lifetime portable basketball hoop. The backboard is made of polycarbonate, which is about 30 times stronger than a comparably-sized acrylic backboard. The backboard is framed in powder-coated steel, which provides a superior rebound than a plastic-framed backboard. This basketball system comes with a large portable base that can be wheeled into position. With a 35-gallon capacity, the base filled with water or sand provides ample support for aggressive basketball play.
This system includes a 5-year factory warranty from Lifetime Products for United States and Canada customers. All steel components of this basketball system are powder coated to help the metal resist rusting.
Lifetimes 44 inch Acrylic Backboard features a pro-glass look and provides superior performance. The steel frame gives added rigidity for improved rebound. The graphics are screen printed with ultraviolet protected inks offering fade resistant color.
Features double compression springs that provide spring-back action. Slam-it is constructed of solid steel with 1/2 inch braces and welded steel hooks.
Action Grip Height Adjustment Mechanism
Counter-balance springs allow you to perform easy, one-hand adjustments between 7 1/2 and 10 feet in 6 inch increments. Players of any age or skill can enjoy the game at their level.
- Dimensions: 44 inches W x 30 inches H.
- Backboard frame: powder-coated steel frame.
- Frame thickness: 1 inch.
- Backboard material: Makrolon polycarbonate.
- Backboard material thickness: 3 mm (.1 inches).
- Backboard graphics are fade-resistant.
- Backboard to pole clearance: 22 inches.
Black Slam-It Rim
- Regulation-sized rim, 18 inch diameter.
- Rim uses a double-spring compression mount.
- This spring loaded rim holds up well to aggressive play.
- Rim color: black.
- Includes all-weather, white net.
- Net is a standard 12-loop net.
- Net attaches to rim via welded metal hooks. No plastic clips.
- Uses the Action Grip height adjuster.
- Action Grip adjuster uses a handle and counter balance springs to raise and lower the backboard height.
- The height adjuster is activated by one hand and squeezing a trigger on a handle.
- Rim height adjusts from 7.5 feet to 10 feet in 6 inch increments.
- Easily adjusted up and down.
Other Specs and Features
- Portable base can be filled with sand or water.
- Portable base size: 35 gallons.
- Pole color: gray.
- Weight of the base when filled with water: about 280 lbs.
- Shipping weight: 106 lbs.
- Shipping dimensions: 50.6 inches x 34.5 inches x 10.9 inches.
- Assembled weight: about 103 lbs.
- Includes a 5-year warranty on all parts of the system from Lifetime Products for United States and Canada customers.
- All metal parts are powder coated to help resist rusting.