Lifetime 60040 Outdoor Storage Box (130 gallon)
Measurements and Included Features of Outdoor Storage Box (130 gallon):
- Controlled Spring-Hinge Lid
- Attractive Appearance and Design
- Controlled Spring-Hinge Lid Opens Greater than 90" Won't Slam Shut
- Strong and Durable, Can Be Used as a Bench
- Rigid Dual-Wall High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) Construction
- Weather-Resistant Steel Hinges
- Weather- And Water-Resistant Seal Helps Keep Interior Dry
- Easy Straight-Forward Assembly
- UV-Protected Panels and Lid - Will Not Fade, Crack, or Peel
- Molded Handles Moves Easily to Desired Location
- Lockable Lid
- Doubles as a Bench (900 lb. Weight Capacity)
- Designed to Accept Do-It-Yourself Dividers or Shelving
- 10-Year Limited Warranty
- Rigid, dual-wall, high-density polyethylene (HDPE) construction. Can be used as a bench.
- Won't slam shut, lid is lockable.
- Lid made to open greater than 90"
- 130 Gallons, outside dimensions: 60"(L) x 24"(W) x 26.5"(H).
- UV-protected panels and lid, and water-resistant seal helps keep interior dry.
- Tub is also designed to accept do-it-yourself dividers or shelving
- Moves easily to desired location
- Outside Dimensions: Length: 60" (152,4 cm) Width: 24" (61 cm) Height: 26.5" (67,3 cm)
- Inside Dimensions: Length: 57" (144,78 cm) Width: 20.75" (52,71 cm) Height: 23.75" (60,33 cm) Diagonally across box: 60" (152,4 cm)
- Materials of Construction: High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- Interior Capacity: 130 gallons (16.4 cubic feet)
- Side Color: Tan
- Bottom Color: Black
- Lid Color: Tan
View Lifetime 60040 Owner's Manual Sample Instructions
Free shipping within the 48 States. No sales tax outside Utah.
Need to expand your patio storage, but have limited space available? Store your things outside in a Lifetime Storage Box. The rigid, double-wall, high-density polyethylene (HDPE) construction makes the box strong and durable, sturdy enough to be used as a patio bench. It's UV-protected construction, and the weather and water resistant seal helps keeps the interior dry. The spring-hinge lid opens greater than 90, won't slam shut, and is lockable.
What is the difference between this 60040 and tent and other similar models such as 60103. 60089, 60012?
The 60040 has a 130 capacity. The 60103 has an 80 gallon capacity. The 60089 has a 116 gallon capacity. The 60012 has the same 130 gallon capacity, but is different colors.
Can I leave this outside all year long?
Yes, absolutely. It is designed to be left out all year and will last you well over ten years. It is made to handle the elements.
What types of things do people put in deck boxes like this?
People put gardening items such as pots, soil, and small tools. Others throw in frisbee's, volleyball sets, balls, baseball equipment, and more.
What do I do if something is damaged or defective?
If something is damaged or defective please give us a call and we will send out any parts or a complete unit if necessary.
| || |
Lifetime Deck Box - 60103 Storage Box 80 Gallon Capacity: Organize your backyard, patio, or deck with this 80 gallon storage box. Lifetime deck boxes are made with high-density polyethylene (HDPE) plastic. HPDE will not fade or crack in the sunlight keeping it looking nice through years of use. Lifetime Product warranties this product for 10 years.
| || |
Outdoor Garbage Storage Shed Bin: This 60088 Garbage Can Storage Garage Bin is designed to make your yard look crisp and clean. Use it to store mowers and other garage items you want to protect from the elements.
| || |
Outdoor Storage Deck Box - Lifetime Products 60012 Extra Large 130 Gallon Box:This deck box has a massive 130 gallon capacity for plenty of storage room and even allows shelves or dividers to be installed on the interior for better organization. The lid is lockable and uses a controlled spring hinge to prevent the lid from being slammed shut.