Lifetime Shed 60230 8' x 7.5' Paintable Storage Shed.
This Newly Released Lifetime Roughcut Shed is a new design that was discovered accidentally during testing for a new shed that is easy to paint. The attractive appearance is so enticing that you probably won't ever want to paint it. The Dark Brown WoodGrain Appearance helps it fit in with a backyard and will be the envy of the neighborhood. With a full length roof skylight, and multiple accessories it has just what you need to put your yard in order. Lifetime's Outdoor Storage Sheds are perfect for your storage needs. With a durable, dual-wall high-density polyethylene, they won't warp, crack, chip, peel or rust. These sheds are steel-reinforced and low-maintenance providing you the confidence of knowing your belongings are safe and secure. Containing 52.5 square ft. (362 cubic ft.) - The Lifetime 8' x 7.5' Outdoor Storage Shed features: Dark Brown Rough-Cut Woodgrain textured walls with Roof Brown doors and roof, 3-pane doors, slider latch and brackets, (1) ridge skylight, (2) screened vents, (1) 90" x 9" shelf, (6) wall hooks, and a 10-year limited warranty. It's various features including skylights, custom shelving, and more, make the Lifetime Shed a perfect addition to your backyard. Floor and installation hardware are included. The shed comes in (2) boxes.
Features and Specs:
- Steel-Reinforced Dent-Resistant Double-Wall Polyethylene Panels
- The UV-protected exterior helps prevent fading and cracking.
- Steel Trusses Provide Roof Strength
- Screened VentsProvide airflow and keep pests out.
- Secure-Fastened Assembly Ensures Stability and Durability
- Designed with dual-wall high-density polyethylene (HDPE) panels with steel wall supports for added strength.
- Steep angle of roof allows for quick drainage of rain and snow, and provides a spacious walk-around interior. Heavy-duty steel trusses increase strength.
- Lockable Steel-reinforced doors provide an extra-large opening, sturdy structure, and exterior padlock loop.
- Skylight allows natural light to illuminate the interior.
- High-Density Polyethylene Floor isOil, stain and slip-resistant floor surface does not crack, chip, or peel.
- Steel Reinforced customizable shelves add additional storage space.
Lifetime 8 x 7.5 Sentinel Outdoor Storage Shed Has an Attractive Appearance and Design
- Molded Wood-Grain Wall Panels
- Simulated Shingled Roof
- Natural Colors Complement Surroundings
Low Maintenance on Lifetime Garden Sheds
- UV-Protected to Prevent Fading and Cracking
- Weather-Resistant Seams Keep Interior Dry
- Stain Resistant and Easy to Clean
- Never Needs Painting
- Head-Room and Spacious Walk-Around Interior
- Steep Roof Allows for Quick Drainage of Rain and Snow
High-Arched, Steel-Reinforced Doors
- 56" Wide x 76" High Door Opening
- Lockable Doors with Internal Latching Mechanism
- Full-Length Steel Hinge System
- Door located on 8 wall
High-Impact Polyethylene Floor
- Resistant to Oil, Solvents and Stains
- Slip Resistant Surface
- Screened Vents Provide Airflow and Help Keep Pests Out
- Built In Shelving System (2 front shelves, 3 rear shelves)
- Pegboard with 10 Tool Hooks
Not All Sheds Are Created Equal! Some Things to Look for When Comparing Sheds:
- Height - Many sheds have low ceilings and entrances and are very cramped.
- Structure - Is the Shed High Quality Steel Reinforced and Double Walled?
- Features - Does it Have Vents, Windows, True Door Handle, Steel Support Shelving, etc?
- Floor - Lifetime Floors are More Sturdy and Made of Better Material.
- Is the Shed Manufactured with High Standards in the USA?
Bottom Line: Lifetime sheds are much nicer looking, more functional, and much stronger than cheaper competitor sheds.
6411 Storage Sheds Specs
Nominal Dimensions - 8 x 7.5
Footprint - 94"w x 88"d
Exterior Width - 92.75"
Exterior Roof Width - 96"
Exterior Depth - 85.5"
Exterior Roof Depth - 90"
Exterior Height - 96"
Eve Depth - 2"
Fascia Height - 1.25"
Roof Pitch - 6:12
Door Opening Dimensions - 56" x 76"
Interior Width - 90"
Interior Depth - 84"
Interior Height - Minimum 70"
Interior Height - Maximum 94"
Square Feet - 52.5 square feet
Cubic Feet - 362.0 cubic feet
Material of Construction - Powder-Coated Steel and Double-Wall Polyethylene Plastic
Roof Structure - Double-Wall Polyethylene Plastic Panels
Roof Support Trusses - Two (2) Steel A-Frame Trusses
Wall Structure - Steel-Reinforced Double-Wall Polyethylene Plastic Panels
Floor Structure - Slip-Resistant Double-Wall Polyethylene Plastic
Doors Structure - Textured Steel-Reinforced Double-Wall Polyethylene Plastic
Door Hinges - Full-Length Galvanized Steel Hinge Pins
Door Handle - High-Impact Plastic Handles with Metal Latch
Door Latching - Internal Spring Latch Mechanism
Door Locking - Exterior Padlock Loop with Two (2) High-Impact Plastic Deadbolts on Interior of Left Door
Screened Vents - Two (2) Screened Vents (front & rear)
Skylights - Three (3) Polypropylene Skylights
Shelves - Two (2) Front Corner Shelves - 9 " radius + Three (3) Rear Shelves - One (1) 90"w x 9"d, Two (2) 32"w x 10"d
Pegboard - MDF Pegboard with Metal Tool Hooks
Assembly - Secure-Fastened Assembly with High-Grade Metal Screws
Warranty - 10-Year Limited Warranty
*Assembly Required on Shed home garden structures / High Impact Double Walled Plastic Sheds
* Lifetime Products Shed extensions sold separately
Hillcrest Storage Shed
Please see all of ourLifetime Shed models.
If this shed is too small for your needs, please see the larger6405 Lifetime Shed.
What is this size of Lifetime Storage Shed typically used for?
At this size of shed, you are now at a point where you have sufficient length to store some models of riding lawn mower (check the width of the doors on the shed and the width of your lawn more to verify the mower's ability to fit before ordering). This unit has the same size doors as other 8 ft. wide Lifetime Sheds, but the length of the shed typically provides enough room to both store a riding lawn mower or ATV while still allowing enough room for you to maneuver around the shed.
Requirements for assembling a Lifetime storage shed:
Lifetime sheds require some sort of support structure under the floor. This structure is required because the flooring is not designed as a weight-bearing floor. Most customers use a cement slab or a wood framework. Other customers have designed other surfaces that work as well. The key part of the support for Lifetime outdoor sheds is that the support under the floor needs to be level, be able to support the weight of things stored in the shed plus the weight of the shed, and cannot erode. If you have any questions about and support you want to use, please contact Lifetime Products directly at 1-800-225-3865. Please also consult building codes and covenants in your area before ordering your Lifetime shed.