When setting up your yard storage, why settle for a shed that will require your regular attention to maintain? The Lifetime 60005 garden shed features a maintenance-free design. The walls, roof, and floors are made with high-density polyethylene (HDPE) plastic. HDPE will not fade, crack, or peel. No need to repaint. This shed will continue to look great for years to come. With an internal latch and exterior padlock loop, the doors of this shed can be secured to protect the contents in your shed. Steel reinforcements provide the roof and walls with superior strength. The snow load capacity of the roof measure a sturdy 23 lbs. per square foot. Store your yard equipment right with a Lifetime garden shed. Compare to the 60222 & 60084 Lifetime Storage shed which is a slightly different color. The 60005 includes an additional Free-Shelf Kit
when you order from us.
This shed comes with a 10-year factory warranty from Lifetime Products.
What use is a Lifetime Garden Shed good for?
Garden Sheds have a different layout than the typical Lifetime storage shed. Garden sheds have the entrance on the length side, which is the extendable side, instead of on the width side. This allows you to access the shed from the center instead of the end of the shed. This layout makes parts of the shed more accessible depending on how you want to store your products. Typical uses for this shed would be storing gardening supplies and boxes because all of those things can be stored up against the walls on all sides of the shed. If you need to store a motorized device, such as an ATV, you would do better to stick with a regular Lifetime shed. This particular shed has all the steel reinforcements within the walls. The roof trusses are all steel as well making this a great shed in areas with heavy snowfall.
Check your local building codes and city ordinances before ordering. Some cities might require a building permit. Lifetime garden sheds will require some sort of support structure under the shed. A wood framework or a cement slab is typically used.
Lifetime Garden Shed 60005 Features and Specs:
- Includes 2 90x9 inch shelves, 2 9.5 inch radius corner shelves, and 1 16 inch tool peg strips with hooks.
- Includes 2 dome skylights to allow ample natural light into the shed.
- Includes 2 screened vents to help ventilate to the inside of the shed.
- Includes 2 stationary windows (do not open) and 1 opening window.
- Comes with a 10-year warranty from Lifetime Products.
- Includes a floor.
- Nominal Dimensions: 10 Ft x 8 Ft.
- Footprint: 118 inches W x 94 inches D.
- Exterior Width: 116 inches.
- Exterior Roof Width: 120 inches.
- Exterior Depth: 92 inches.
- Exterior Roof Depth: 96 inches.
- Exterior Height: 96 inches.
- Eve Depth: 2 inches.
- Fascia Height: 1.25 inches.
- Roof Pitch: 6:12.
- Trusses: 3.
- Door Opening Dimensions: 56 inches W x 76 inches H.
- Window Opening Dimensions: 17 inches x 17 inches.
- Interior Width: 114 inches.
- Interior Depth: 90 inches.
- Interior Height Minimum: 71 inches.
- Interior Height Maximum: 95 inches.
- Square Feet: 71.25 square feet.
- Cubic Feet: 494.5 cubic feet.
- Wind Rating: 65 mph.
- Snow Load Capacity: 23 pounds per square foot.
- Floor thickness: 3/4 inches.
- Wall support weight capacity: 50 lbs.
This product has a 30-day money back guarantee: Simply hang on to the original packaging and contact us within 30 days of receipt if you are not satisfied with this product. We will have the item picked up at our cost and refund you in full. We are that confident you will love this product!