All New Mammoth Basketball Line from Lifetime Products. Bolt-Down Anchor Kit Included! With some major improvements, the 90965 takes you above and beyond the previous Mammoth Basketball Line. The 90965 provides ample playing room under the backboard during your game. The new Mammoth basketball line also has an improved height-adjustment mechanism called the Mammoth Pump, that allows the user to easily move the backboard up and down using a single handle. Simply squeeze the trigger and the user effortlessly moves the backboard height, changing the rim height from 7.5 feet high to 10 feet high in infinite increments. Order your Mammoth Basketball System here today.
The Mammoth® huge steel backboard and real glass surface give you the look, feel and power of the pro game! Tempered glass and hardened black steel are fused together to withstand even the harshest of elements. The massive one-piece pole has been moved to the front of the anchor-plate to minimize wobble and pole vibration. The imposing pole-anchoring system has a unique bolt-down design that allows for precision leveling, and when it's time to pack up the herd and move, you can detach the anchor system and take it with you! The high-performance Spring-Flex™ rim features a continuous net hook wire, which secures the heavy-duty all-weather nylon net to the rim with minimal resistance. The double-compression springs allow you to slam it like a pro!
Mammoth basketball systems are manufactured by Lifetime Products. This system comes with a 5-year warranty, honored through the manufacturer. Get a long life of use from your new basketball hoop.
- Dimensions: 54 inches W x 33 inches H x 2 inches wide. (edges)
- Backboard material: tempered glass.
- Glass thickness: 10 mm.
- Backboard frame: powder-coated steel.
- Backboard frame thickness: 2 inches.
- Backboard frame pad included.
- Comes with a regulation - diameter, 18 inch breakaway rim and all-weather white net.
- Rim color: orange.
- Net color: white.
- Standard 12 loop net design.
- Heavy-duty Spring-Flex rim.
- Steel metal net hooks are welded to the rim. No plastic clips.
- Pole size: 5 inches square.
- Pole assembly: 1 piece.
- Pole is mounted in the ground using a bolt-down anchor kit. Uses J-bolts.
- Powder coated steel helps pole resist rusting.
- Pole cap included to help prevent rain water for getting inside pole.
- Color: black.
- Height adjusts using Mammoth Pump mechanism.
- Rim height adjusts from 7.5 feet to 10 feet in infinite increments.
- Mammoth Pump mechanism uses a handle on the back of the pole to raise and lower the hoop.
- This mechanism can typically be operated with just one hand.
Other Specs and Features:
- Comes with a limited 5-year warranty from Lifetime Products.
- Shipment weight: 421 lbs.
- Overall Shipping dimensions: 121 inches x 47 inches x 26 inches.
View our other Mammoth Basketball Hoops, Systems and Mammoth Basketball goals pole pads.
We also offer Competitive Edge sports outdoor in ground hoops products and basketball standards from other manufacturers.
Competitive Edge Products, Inc. is an authorized reseller of Lifetime Products Mammoth Basketball Goals.
Mammoth Basketball Systems