Model 6406 has been discontinued and replaced by model 6418. Please click the picture below to see pricing and availability.
Features and Specs:
Lifetime sheds provide you an excellent yard storage solution that will last for years to come. This shed uses a paneling design to assemble the shed; adjacent panels interlock and fasten together. The shed is then reinforced on the inside of the shed with powder-coated steel. The shed doors have a built-in padlock (actual lock not included). These sheds come with a 10-year factory warranty from Lifetime Products.
This lifetime outdoor storage shed is durable, sturdy and is designed to meet a broad range of storage needs. Great shed for Lawn and Garden Organization & Storage!
Lifetime Outdoor Storage Shed 8 x 5 Features
Sturdy, Steel-Reinforced Construction
- Garden Storage Sheds Feature Steel-Reinforced Dent-Resistant Double-Wall Polyethylene Panels
- Lifetime Outdoor Shed Steel Trusses Provide Roof Strength
- Lifetime storage Sheds Secure-Fastened Assembly Ensures Stability and Durability
Outdoor Plastic Storage Sheds Feature Attractive Appearance and Design
- Lifetime Sentinel 8 X 5 Shed With 1 Window has Blow Molded Wood-Grain Wall Panels
- Simulated Shingled Roof on this Lifetime 8 Ft. X 5 Ft. Shed With Window
- Plastic Sheds Natural Colors Complement Surroundings
6406 Lifetime Outdoor Storage Sheds are Low Maintenance
- UV-Protected to Prevent Fading and Cracking
- Weather-Resistant Seams Keep Interior Dry
- Stain Resistant and Easy to Clean
- Never Needs Painting
Lifetime Sentinel Shed Features a High Pitched Roof
- Measures 96" at the Peak and 70" at the Bottom Edge of the Roof Panel
- Head Room and Spacious Walk-Around Interior
- Steep Roof Allows for Quick Drainage of Rain and Snow
High-Arched, Steel-Reinforced Doors
- Lockable Doors with Internal Latching Mechanism
- Full Length Steel Hinge System
- Door located on 8 wall
High-Impact Polyethylene Floor
- Resistant to Oil, Solvents and Stains
- Slip Resistant Surface
- Measures about 1.5" Thick
Lifetime Storage Buildings Special Features
- Shatter Proof Window Opens for Increased Ventilation
- Screened Vents Provide Airflow and Help Keep Pests Out
- Built In Shelving System
- Pegboard with Tool Hooks
Not All Sheds Are Created Equal! Some Things to Look for When Comparing Sheds:
- Height - Many sheds have low ceilings and entrances and are very cramped.Structure - Is the Shed High Quality Steel Reinforced and Double Walled?
- Features - Does it Have Vents, Windows, Lights, True Door Handle, Steel Support Shelving, etc.?
- Floor - Lifetime Floors are More Sturdy and Made of Better Material.
Bottom Line: Lifetime sheds are much nicer looking, more functional, and much stronger than cheaper competitor sheds.
The Garden Sheds are putty colored with darker brown trims.
Lifetime sheds fill many different needs for outdoor storage needs. The 6406 is a smaller floor plan ideal for storing pushing/self-propelled lawn mowers, gardening supplies, and yard tools.
*Assembly Required on Lifetime Outdoor Storage Products. A wooden framework or cement slab is recommended for support under the shed. The shed floor is not a weight-bearing floor and will need some sort of solid support to keep from breaking or damaging the floor.
* Lifetime Plastic Shed extensions sold separately.
Competitive Edge Storage Sheds are manufactured by Lifetime Products.
Measurements and Included Features:
- Nominal Dimensions - 8 x 5.
- Footprint - 94 inches w x 58 inches d.
- Exterior Width - 92.75 inches.
- Exterior Roof Width - 96 inches.
- Exterior Depth - 55.5 inches .
- Exterior Roof Depth - 60 inches.
- Exterior Height - 96 inches.
- Eve Depth - 2 inches.
- Fascia Height - 1.25 inches.
- Roof Pitch - 6:12.
- Trusses - 1.
- Door Opening Dimensions - 56 inches x 76 inches.
- Window Opening Dimensions - 16.5 inches w x 16.5 inches h.
- Interior Width - 90 inches.
- Interior Depth - 54 inches.
- Interior Height - Minimum 70 inches.
- Interior Height - Maximum 94 inches.
- Square Feet - 33.8 square feet.
- Cubic Feet - 232.7 cubic feet.
- Wind Rating - 65 mph.
- Roof snow load capacity: 23 lbs. per square foot.
- Material of Construction - Powder-Coated Steel and Double-Wall Polyethylene Plastic.
- Roof Structure - Double-Wall Polyethylene Plastic Panels.
- Roof Support Trusses - Two (2) Steel A-Frame Trusses.
- Wall Structure - Steel-Reinforced Double-Wall Polyethylene Plastic Panels.
- Floor Structure - Slip-Resistant Double-Wall Polyethylene Plastic.
- Doors Structure - Textured Steel-Reinforced Double-Wall Polyethylene Plastic.
- Door Hinges - Full Length Galvanized Steel Hinge Pins.
- Door Handle - High-Impact Plastic Handles with Metal Latch.
- Door Latching - Internal Spring Latch Mechanism.
- Door Locking - Exterior Padlock Loop with Two (2) High-Impact Plastic Deadbolts on Interior of Left Door.
- Screened Vents - Two (2)Includes Screened Vents (front and rear).
- Window - One (1) 17 inches w x 17 inches h Polycarbonate Window - Opens Half Way.
- Included Skylights - Two (2) Polypropylene Skylights located along the ridge of the roof.
- Includes Shelves - Two (2) Front Corner Shelves - 9 inch radius, Three (3) Rear Shelves One (1) 90 inch W x 9 inch D, Two (2) 30 inch w x 10 inch d.
- Assembly - Secure-Fastened Assembly with High Grade Metal Screws.
- Warranty - 10-Year Limited Warranty.