Features and Specs:
The introduction of the Durable Blow Molded Lifetime Outdoor Storage Shed 8 x 10 has rocked the outdoor storage industry, proving once again that innovation, passion and a drive to make better products can revolutionize an entire market. The Sentinel 6405 Lifetime Shed is similar to the Lifetime Brighton shed and will help you maximize your equipment storage potential. If you find a cheaper price with shipping on the Brighton or Sentinel sheds, let us know and give us a chance to beat the overall price with shipping.
The Bottom Line: The Lifetime Sentinel Shed is ahead of the pack due to its steel reinforcement in the walls and the steel roof trusses. While most competitors use very little metal in their wall construction, the Sentinel plastic sheds have double-wall technology that is unmatched in quality and design. Need a few more reasons to buy a Lifetime Sentinel Shed?
Lifetime Shed Features Attractive Appearance and Design - With wood grain-molding, a simulated shingled roof and a natural color scheme this shed were designed to be an attractive complement to your yard!
- Molded Wood-Grain Wall Panels.
- Simulated Shingled Roof.
- Natural Colors Complement Surroundings.
2. Lifetime Sheds Are Low Maintenance - No need to worry about a metal shed rusting or painting a woodshed!
- Made of Stain Resistant Polyethylene - Easy to Clean!
- Resistant to Oil, Solvents, and Stains.
- UV-Protected to Prevent Fading and Cracking.
- High-Impact Polyethylene Floor.
- 10 Foot x 8 Foot Lifetime Shed Storage Unit Never Needs Painting.
3. Lifetime Sentinel Outdoor Storage Shed Features Superior Sturdy, Solid Steel-Reinforced Quality Construction - Lifetime has specialized for many years in high-density plastics and metals--now they are bringing this expertise in quality to the outdoor market!
- Sentinel Storage Shed Lifetime Steel-Reinforced Dent-Resistant Walls.
- Sturdy Double-Wall Polyethylene Panels.
- Steel Trusses Provide Roof Strength.
- Secure-Fastened Assembly Ensures Stability and Durability.
4. Sentinel 8x10 is Upgrade Friendly, Expandable, and Customizable - One size fits all? Not with this shed - You have the opportunity to make your shed larger, and customize your shed with many different accessories to make it just the way you want it.
- Add 2 1/2 Shed Extensions with or without window.
- Allow increased access by adding doors to the back of your shed.
- Additional shelving is optional on 8x10 Outdoor Sheds.
- Shutters make the outside look even nicer.
- Additional peg strips make organizing easy.
- Extra lighting for more visibility at night.
5. Lifetime Outdoor Sheds are Spacious - Without having to crouch down to enter or move around, space can be used to stack boxes, park a riding lawn-mower, or even as a garden planting room. Same spacious dimensions as the Lifetime Brighton Shed.
- High-Pitched Roof.
- 80" of Head-Room and Spacious Walk-Around Interior promote versatility.
- Spacious Outdoor Storage Building, 8 ceilings, walk room, plenty of storage room, efficiently designed use of all space.
- High-Arched, Steel-Reinforced Doors.
- 56" Wide x 76" High Door Opening.
- The upper right and left corners of the door opening are 70" high.
- Inside the shed: 94" at the tallest height, each truss is 80" high from the ground.
6. Innovative Design with Many Special Features and Extras -This shed was designed with someone in mind...the customer!
- The shatter-proof window that open and lock and skylights create a fresh and pleasant atmosphere.
- Built-In Shelving System (2 front shelves, 3 rear shelves) keeps tools and supplies tidy.
- Lockable Doors with Internal Latching Mechanism.
- Window and vents provide Increased Ventilation.
- Four Skylights.
- Screened Vents Provide Airflow and Help Keep Pests Out.
- Full-Length Steel Hinge System.
- Slip Resistant Floor Surface.
7. Weather Resistant- Environment Ready - Double-wall, steel-reinforced construction, and steel roof trusses make the sheds structurally sound, so they will not buckle during storms or dent during everyday use.
- Steep Roof Allows for Quick Drainage of Rain and Snow.
- Stain and mildew-resistance.
- Since they are made without wood, termites are not attracted to Lifetime sheds.
- Screened vents allow for airflow while keeping out rodents that could otherwise destroy belongings.
- Weather-Sealed Seams Keep Interior Dry.
8. Outstanding Value - Save money by buying a shed that is low maintenance and built to last!
- These high-quality sheds will last a long time.
- Our sheds are made of polyethylene, a plastic that will not degrade, leading to costly maintenance.
9. Proudly Made In the USA - You can be assured that the quality of the Lifetime Outdoor Storage Shed is the best in the world! All of our sheds are made in the USA!
10. Ten Year Warranty - The manufacturer backs that American-made quality up by offering the best warranty in the business - A 10-year warranty that covers everything on the shed - top to bottom!
Important Note: Please check your local city, county, and neighborhood restrictions before purchasing this shed. Competitive Edge Sheds manufactured by Lifetime are delivered via curbside. A wooden foundation or concrete slab are recommended for the shed to set on. The instructions show how to build both the wooden foundation or concrete slab.
View assembly instructions for the Lifetime Inc. 6405 Lifetime Storage Sheds
Plastic Storage Sheds Additional Info:
- Assembly required on a plastic outdoor storage shed
- Shed extensions and accessories sold separately
Lifetime Sentinel Shed Related Searches
Lifetime Products Outdoor Storage Sheds
Plastic Outdoor Storage Sheds
8 x 5 6406 Lifetime Shed
Comparison information between the 6405 and 60018 Lifetime sheds:
These two Lifetime storage shed models are very comparable, the only major difference being the 6405 comes with 2 additional 30-inch x 10-inch shelves.
*The 6405 Storage Shed can be extended up to 15 without losing its integrity or voiding the warranty.
Measurements and Included Features:
- Nominal Dimensions - 8 x 10.
- Footprint - 94 inches w x 118 inches d.
- Exterior Width - 92.75 inches.
- Exterior Roof Width - 96 inches.
- Exterior Depth - 115.5 inches.
- Exterior Roof Depth - 120inches.
- Exterior Height - 96 inches.
- Eave Depth - 2 inches.
- Fascia Height - 1.25 inches.
- Roof Pitch - 6:12.
- Door Opening Dimensions - 56 inches x 76 inches.
- Window Opening Dimensions - 16.5 inches w x 16.5 inches h.
- Interior Width - 90 inches.
- Interior Depth - 114 inches.
- Interior Height - Minimum 70 inches.
- Interior Height - Maximum 94 inches.
- Square Feet - 71.3 square feet.
- Cubic Feet - 491.3 cubic feet.
- Material of Construction - Powder-Coated Steel and Double-Wall Polyethylene Plastic.
- Roof Structure - Double-Wall Polyethylene Plastic Panels.
- Roof Support Trusses - Three (3) Steel A-Frame Trusses.
- Wall Structure - Steel-Reinforced Double-Wall Polyethylene Plastic Panels.
- Floor Structure - Slip-Resistant Double-Wall Polyethylene Plastic.
- Doors Structure - Textured Steel-Reinforced Double-Wall Polyethylene Plastic.
- Door Hinges - Full-Length Galvanized Steel Hinge Pins.
- Door Handle - High-Impact Plastic Handles with Metal Latch.
- Door Latching - Internal Spring Latch Mechanism.
- Door Locking - Exterior Padlock Loop with Two (2) High-Impact Plastic Deadbolts on Interior of Left Door.
- Screened Vents - Two (2)Includes Screened Vents (front and rear).
- Window - One (1) 17 inches w x 17 inches h Polycarbonate Window - Opens Half-Way.
- Included Skylights - Four (4) Polypropylene Skylights.
- Includes Shelves - Two (2) Front Corner Shelves - 9 inch radius + Three (3) Rear Shelves One (1) 90 inch W x 9 inch D, Two (2) 30 inch w x 10 inch d.
- Assembly - Secure-Fastened Assembly with High-Grade Metal Screws.
- Warranty - 10-Year Limited Warranty.
This product has a 30-day money back guarantee: Simply hang on to the original packaging and contact us within 30 days of receipt if you are not satisfied with this product. We will have the item picked up at our cost and refund you in full. We are that confident you will love this product!
Need installation assistance? Click here to view our directory
. Note: most customers do install these sheds themselves as they are designed to be erected by the homeowner.