Features and Specs:
The 60236 (previously model 60025) features the characteristics of that you will need to get your outside possessions organized and stored. This storage building features an 11 foot by 18.5 (*See footprint) foot plan and tri-fold doors. Unlike most sheds, which have a restrictive door size, the tri-fold doors of the garage shed open up to 9 ft. wide, ample room to get most cars through the doorway. This shed also has steel reinforced walls and steel trusses in the roof for optimal structural strength. Best of all, this shed is almost entirely maintenance free. With the walls, roof, and floor being made of polyethylene plastic, you have no need to repaint and maintain the appearance of the shed like you would a woodshed. The plastic for this Lifetime shed is also UV treated to help resist fading, cracking, or peeling keeping your shed looking great for years to come. Lifetime Products warranties this product for 10 years.
Lifetime Storage Building Garage Shed Features and Specs:
Walls, Roof, and Floor
- The walls, roof, and floor are made of polyethylene plastic.
- Polyethylene plastic has UV treatment and will not fade, crack or peel.
- Roof, walls, and floors are put together using a 2.5 foot paneling system.
- Each panel snaps into and fastens to neighboring panels.
- Walls are double-walled polyethylene plastic structures.
- Doors are tri folding doors for maximum opening space at the front of the shed.
Measurement Specs for Walls, Roof, and Floor
- *Footprint: 124.25 inches length x 214.5 inches depth.
- Exterior Width: 123.5 inches
- Exterior Roof Width: 132.75 inches.
- Exterior Depth: 18.5 ft.
- Exterior Roof Depth: 222.75 inches.
- Exterior Height: 112 inches.
- Eve Depth: 5.25 inches.
- Fascia Height: 3.25 inches.
- Roof Pitch: 6:12.
- Door Opening Dimensions: 108 inches wide x 78 inches high.
- Interior Width: 120.5 inches.
- Interior Depth: 210.5 inches depth.
- Interior Height Minimum: 79 inches.
- Interior Height Maximum: 110.25 inches.
- Square Footage: 175.7 square feet.
- Cubic Feet: 1,376.7 cubic feet.
- Snow Load: 16 lb per square foot (30 with snow load kit)
Other Features and Specs
- Comes with 4 latch and lock windows.
- Windows can swing open half way to allow ventilation.
- 2 large bubble skylights.
- Window dimensions: 21.5 inches wide x 23.625 inches high.
- Door panels provide 3 additional windows, but do not open.
- Comes with 2 30x14 shelves and 2 16 inch peg strips.
- Lifetime Products warranties this storage shed building for 10 years.
- Floors have slip resistant surface design.
- Floors, walls, and roof are also stain resistant.
- Shed floor measures 3/4 inches thick and is not weight bearing - the shed must be built on a solid flat surface.
- Floor support can typically be made with either a cement slab or a wood frame work.
- Consult local building codes and covenants before ordering to make sure this building complies with local requirements.
- Total product weighs: 1200 lbs.
- Product ships via an LTL freight carrier. Orders generally leave the warehouse within 2 to 4 business days and typically take 3-6 business days in transit, depending on customer's proximity to the factory in Clearfield, Utah.
- Made in the USA from US and imported parts.
This model was slightly improved in February 2017. It is being replaced with the new model 60236. The newer model has a newer door design that significantly improves the functionality of the doors, but is the same. Orders placed for 60025 are automatically upgraded to model 60236.
Recent Changes made to model 60236:
Changes have been made to the parts so the movement of the doors is more fluid. The hinge has been changed to a commercial hinge that is less susceptible to bending or opening up. The clearances and fits were improved. The left hand and right hand parts were combined to make universal fitting parts. The doors now open wider, due to a spring-loaded dead-bolt being used. All of these changes make the doors more convenient for the consumer to use and enjoy.