Discontinued Sorry, try 6402
Lifetime storage sheds model 60035 provides you a long-lasting, low-maintenance solution for your outdoor storage needs. All panels that make up this shed are made with high-density polyethylene (HDPE) plastic. HDPE will not fade, crack, or peel in the sunlight. HDPE does not need to be repainted. Spend more time enjoying your shed, and less time maintaining it. The shed structure is also reinforced with powder-coated steel. This powder coating helps the metal resist rusting. The 60035 includes several storage shelves to help you start organizing your shed immediately. Backed by a 10-year factory warranty from Lifetime Products, enjoy your shed for years to come.
The Bottom Line: The Lifetime 60035 Shed is ahead of the pack due to its steel reinforcement in the walls and the steel roof trusses. While most competitors use very little support in their wall construction, the Lifetime plastic sheds have double-wall technology that is unmatched in quality and design. Need a few more reasons to buy a Lifetime 60035 Plastic Storage Shed?
Lifetime Shed Features Attractive Appearance and Design - With wood grain-molding, a simulated shingled roof and a natural color scheme this shed was designed to be an attractive complement to your yard!
- Molded Wood-Grain Wall Panels.
- Simulated Shingled Roof.
- Natural Colors Complement Surroundings.
2. Lifetime Sheds Are Low Maintenance - No need to worry about a metal shed rusting or painting a wood shed!
- Made of Stain Resistant Polyethylene - Easy to Clean!
- Resistant to Oil, Solvents and Stains.
- UV-Protected to Prevent Fading and Cracking.
- High-Impact Polyethylene Floor.
- 10 Foot x 8 Foot Lifetime Shed Storage Unit Never Needs Painting.
3. Lifetime Outdoor Storage Shed Features Superior Sturdy, Solid Steel-Reinforced Quality Construction - Lifetime has specialized for many years in high density plastics and metals--now they are bringing this expertise in quality to the outdoor market!
- 60035 Storage Shed Lifetime Steel-Reinforced Dent-Resistant Walls.
- Sturdy Double-Wall Polyethylene Panels.
- Steel Trusses Provide Roof Strength.
- Secure-Fastened Assembly Ensures Stability and Durability.
4. 60035 8x10 is Upgradeable, Expandable, and Customizable - One size fits all? Not with this shed--You have the opportunity to make your shed larger, and customize your shed with many different accessories to make it just the way you want it.
- Add 2 1/2 Shed Extensions with or without window.
- Allow increased access by adding doors to the back of your shed.
- Additional shelving is optional on 8x10 Outdoor Sheds.
- Shutters make the outside look even nicer.
- Additional peg strips make organizing easy.
- Extra lighting for more visibility at night.
5. Lifetime Outdoor Sheds are Spacious - Without having to crouch down to enter or move around, the space can be used to stack boxes, park a riding lawn-mower, or even as a garden planting room. Same spacious dimensions as the Lifetime Brighton Shed.
- High-Pitched Roof.
- 80" of Head-Room and Spacious Walk-Around Interior promote versatility.
- Spacious Outdoor Storage Building, 8 ceilings, walk room, plenty of storage room, efficiently designed use of all space.
- High-Arched, Steel-Reinforced Doors.
- 56" Wide x 76" High Door Opening.
- The upper right and left corners of the door opening are 70" high.
- Inside the shed: 94" at the tallest height, each truss is 80" high from the ground.
6. Innovative Design with Many Special Features and Extras -This shed was designed with someone in mind...the customer!
- Shatter-proof window that open and lock and skylights create a fresh and pleasant atmosphere.
- Built-In Shelving System (2 front shelves, 3 rear shelves) keeps tools and supplies tidy.
- Lockable Doors with Internal Latching Mechanism.
- Window and vents provide Increased Ventilation.
- Four Skylights.
- Screened Vents Provide Airflow and Help Keep Pests Out.
- Full-Length Steel Hinge System.
- Slip Resistant Floor Surface.
7. Weather Resistant- Environment Ready - Double-wall, steel-reinforced construction and steel roof trusses make the sheds structurally sound, so they will not buckle during storms, or dent during everyday use.
- Steep Roof Allows for Quick Drainage of Rain and Snow.
- Stain and mildew-resistance.
- Since they are made without wood, termites are not attracted to Lifetime sheds.
- Screened vents allow for airflow while keeping out rodents that could otherwise destroy belongings.
- Weather-Sealed Seams Keep Interior Dry.
8. Outstanding Value - Save money by buying a shed that is low maintenance and built to last!
- These high-quality sheds will last a long time.
- Our sheds are made of polyethylene, a plastic that will not degrade, leading to costly maintenance.
9. Proudly Made In the USA - You can be assured that the quality of the Lifetime Outdoor Storage Shed is the best in the world! All of our sheds are made in the USA!
10. Ten Year Warranty - The manufacturer backs that American-made quality up by offering the best warranty in the business - A 10-year warranty that covers everything on the shed - top to bottom!
Important Note:Please check your local city, county, and neighborhood restrictions before purchasing this shed. Competitive Edge Sheds manufactured by Lifetime are delivered via curbside. A wooden foundation or concrete slab are recommended for the shed to set on. The instructions show how to build both the wooden foundation or concrete slab.
Plastic Storage Sheds Additional Info:
- Assembly required on plastic outdoor storage shed
- Shed extensions and accessories sold separately
Measurements and Included Features:
- Nominal Dimensions - 8 ft x 12.5 ft.
- Footprint - 94 in. w x 148 in. d.
- Exterior Width - 92.75 inches.
- Exterior Roof Width - 96 inches.
- Exterior Depth - 145.5 inches .
- Exterior Roof Depth - 150 inches.
- Exterior Height - 96 inches.
- Eave Depth - 2 inches.
- Fascia Height - 1.25 inches.
- Roof Pitch - 6:12.
- Door Opening Dimensions - 56 inches x 76 inches.
- Window Opening Dimensions - 16.5 inches w x 16.5 inches h.
- Interior Width - 90 inches.
- Interior Depth - 144 inches.
- Interior Height - Minimum 70 inches.
- Interior Height - Maximum 94 inches.
- Interior Headroom (truss to floor) - 80 inches.
- Square Feet - 90.0 square feet.
- Cubic Feet - 620.6 cubic feet.
- Wind Rating - 65 mph.
- Snow load capactiy: 23 pounds per square foot.
- Material of Construction - Powder-Coated Steel and Double-Wall Polyethylene Plastic.
- Roof Structure - Double-Wall Polyethylene Plastic Panels.
- Roof Support Trusses - Four (4) Steel A-Frame Trusses.
- Wall Structure - Steel-Reinforced Double-Wall Polyethylene Plastic Panels.
- Floor Structure - Slip-Resistant Double-Wall Polyethylene Plastic.
- Doors Structure - Textured Steel-Reinforced Double-Wall Polyethylene Plastic.
- Door Hinges - Full-Length Galvanized Steel Hinge Pins.
- Door Handle - High-Impact Plastic Handles with Metal Latch.
- Door Latching - Internal Spring Latch Mechanism.
- Door Locking - Exterior Padlock Loop with Two (2) High-Impact Plastic Deadbolts on Interior of Left Door.
- Screened Vents - Two (2)Includes Screened Vents (front and rear).
- Window - One (1) 16.5 inches w x 16.5 inches h Polycarbonate Window - Opens Half-Way.
- Included Skylights - Five (5) Polyproylene Skylights.
- Includes Shelves - Two (2) Front Corner Shelves - 9 inch radius + Three (3) Rear Shelves One (1) 90 inch W x 9 inch D, Two (2) 30 inch w x 10 inch d.
- Assembly - Secure-Fastened Assembly with High-Grade Metal Screws.
- Warranty - 10-Year Limited Warranty.