Model 111, 110, 111T Mammoth 0F Teton Sleeping Bag
A truly HUGE family camping bag, the Mammoth easily fits couples and even a kid or pet. It s nearly as big as a queen size bed, with zippers on both sides to get in and out without waking up your partner. A third zipper on bottom means you can separate the bag into two quilted blankets. Use the side zippers to connect an unlimited number of Mammoth bags for a cousin reunion or big party.
The Mammoth bag is warm, rated for -18 C/0 F and made with the same construction and materials as highly-rated TETON Sports® Celsius series sleeping bags. It contains 11 lbs of SuperLoft Elite 4-channel hollow fiber insulation with double-layer offset stitching. Shoulder baffle cinches around everybody s necks to trap warm air inside the bag.
Full-length side draft tubes and Velcro tabs at the top of zippers keep zippers in place and cold air out. Drawstring mummy-style hood can be flipped over head and ears. Even includes a massive stuff sack with compression straps. If you stuff rather than roll, we promise the bag will fit.
Teton 111 Mammoth 0 F Queen Sleeping Bag Features:
- Enormous bag five feet wide and nearly eight feet long
- Top and bottom separate completely with left, right, and bottom zippers
- Connects with as many other Mammoth bags as you want to create a gargantuan party or family bag
- Zippers on both sides allow entry and exit without disturbing others
- Soft brushed flannel lining feels like luxury sheets
- Same construction and materials as the highly-rated TETON Sports® Celsius sleeping bags
- SuperLoft Elite 4-channel hollow fiber insulation for loft and warmth
- Offset stitching on seams minimizes fill compression for greater comfort
- Shoulder baffle cinches down to trap heat inside
- Rated for -18 C/0 F temperatures
- Double Wide Size-Mammoth is 94 x 62 , nearly the size of a queen mattress.
- -18 C/0 F Temperature Rating-Suitable for three-season use in rugged conditions.
- Stain-Resistant Outer Shell-Sturdy taffeta shell is lightweight, easy to pack and stands up to years of use.
- Drawstring Mummy Hood-Half-circle hood with drawstring keeps pillows and heads off the ground.
- Double Envelope Construction-Double layer offset construction increases warmth and durability.
- Shoulder Baffle-Padded fabric cushion between bag and hood tightens to trap body heat.
- Zipper Channel Baffles-Extra layers of fabric and fill run the whole length of side zippers to keep out drafts.
- SuperLoft Elite Fill-The SuperLoft Elite 4-channel hollow fiber insulation provides loft and warmth.
- Offset Stitching-No single row of stitching goes all the way from outside of bag to inside, meaning fill is never completely compressed in any one spot.
- 100% Flannel Lining-Soft lining wears well, holds in body heat and feels luxurious.
- Durable Stuff Sack-Oxford nylon stuff sack comes with drawstring, webbing and compression buckles.
- Zip-Together Design-Connect multiple Mammoth bags for a massive sleeping area.
Customer Review 9-8-16: Hi there I just wanted to let you know that I received the sleeping bag and I'm very impressed with it. I didn't know that it would be so large it's going to come in handy this winter. Also I have to thank you for helping me out in accepting my payment last Friday. You're a good seller and I given you 5 stars for quick delivery you're the best thank you very much.