All New Mammoth Basketball Line from Lifetime Products. With some major improvements, the 90179 takes you above and beyond the previous Mammoth Basketball Line. With a large, 35 inch extension between the backboard and the pole, the 90179 provides ample playing room under the backboard during your game. The new mounting arms have gone for an internal attachment on the backboard to an Arena-View attachment on the outsides of the backboard frame, giving you a professional look. The new Mammoth basketball line also has an improved height-adjustment mechanism called the Mammoth Pump, that allows the user to easily move the backboard up and down using a single handle. Simply squeeze the trigger and the user effortlessly moves the backboard height, changing the rim height from 7.5 feet high to 10 feet high in infinite increments. Order your Mammoth Basketball System here today.
Mammoth basketball systems are manufactured by Lifetime Products. Each system comes with a lifetime warranty, honored through the manufacturer. Get a long life of use from your basketball hoop.
- Dimensions: 54 inches W x 33 inches H.
- Backboard material: tempered glass.
- Glass thickness: 10 mm.
- Backboard frame: powder-coated steel.
- Backboard frame thickness: 2 inches.
- Backboard frame pad included.
- Comes with a regulation - diameter, 18 inch breakaway rim and all-weather white net.
- Rim color: orange.
- Net color: white.
- Standard 12 loop net design.
- Heavy-duty Spring-Flex rim.
- True breakaway mount. Holds up well aggressive play.
- Steel metal net hooks are welded to the rim. No plastic clips.
- Pole size: 5 inches square.
- Pole assembly: 1 piece.
- Pole is mounted in the ground using a bolt-down anchor kit. Uses J-bolts.
- Powder coated steel helps pole resist rusting.
- Pole cap included to help prevent rain water for getting inside pole.
- Color: black.
- Height adjusts using Mammoth Pump mechanism.
- Rim height adjusts from 7.5 feet to 10 feet in infinite increments.
- Mammoth Pump mechanism uses a handle on the back of the pole to raise and lower the hoop.
- This mechanism can typically be operated with just one hand.
Other Specs and Features:
- Comes with a limited lifetime warranty from Lifetime Products.
- Shipment weight: 371 lbs.
- This product ships in 3 boxes.
- Overall Shipping dimensions: 123 inches x 36 inches x 12 inches.
View our other Mammoth Basketball Hoops, Systems and Mammoth Basketball goals pole pads.
We also offer Competitive Edge sports outdoor in ground hoops products and basketball standards from other manufacturers.
Competitive Edge Products, Inc. is an authorized reseller of Lifetime Products Mammoth Basketball Goals.
Mammoth Basketball Systems