SKU: 800X-CH, MY, MO
Oklahoma Sound® Orator Lectern, Wild Cherry, Medium Oak, and MahoganyThe Model #800X Orator is a versatile, 40-watt sound lectern, suitable for medium-sized venues like conference rooms, meeting halls, auditoriums and cafeterias. It offers a spacious reading surface illuminated by an attractive brass lamp. A surface-mounted digital timepiece is included for monitoring speech duration. An ample 12" x 4" shelf space provides convenient storage. The unit includes a handheld mic with 9' cable and a factory-installed goose-neck mic holder, a tie-clip/lapel mic with 10' cable and an amplifier that works with OS wireless microphones. Multimedia capabilities include simultaneous usage with two wired and one wireless (optional) microphones. It operates either by AC plug or with optional battery model PS12-V and features input jacks for CD players, extension speakers, recording outputs and playing MP3s. The Orator's elegant cabinetry features gold-colored adornment and four concealed easy-roll casters for easy mobility. Ships fully assembled.
- Equipped With 40 Watts Multiplayer Amplifier
- Includes One Handheld Mic And One Tie-Clip/Lavaliere Mic
- Input/output Lines For Media Players, Extension Speakers, Recording And Playing Mp3S
- Features A 12”X4” Storage Shelf
- Equipped With A Brass Lamp
- Digital Timepiece Included
- High Pressure Thermal-Fused Laminate On A MDF Core
- Durable Scratch Resistance Surface
- Equipped With Four Casters
- 10 Year Warranty
800X lectern comes with a wired handheld microphone and a wired lapel (clip on) microphone. We also offer wireless microphones as an add-on at an additional charge. (wireless handheld LWM-5, lapel LWM-6, and headset LWM-7)
Available in Cherry, Mahogany, and Medium Oak
800X Sound Lectern Features:
- Suits Mid to Large Audiences up to 2000
- Spacious Reading Surface Illuminated by a Brass Lamp
- Convenient Digital Time Piece
- Four Concealed Easy Roll Casters
- 40 Watt Multimedia Sound System
- Microphones are 2 Condenser type: Handheld w/ 9 Cable; Tie/Clip Lavaliere with 10 Cable
- 4 - 6" Full Range Speakers
- Inputs - Two mics, one Aux. line
- Wireless Ready - Switchable; two frequency
- Outputs: Line out of 1 - Extension Speaker; Line out of 2 - Tape Recorder
- Controls: Four volume, Bass/Treble, On/Off
- Fuse is 2A, internally mounted
- Power Supply - 117 Volt AC; 12 V DC with optional battery.
- Recharger is internally mounted with LED indicator
- 2 Year Manufacturers Warranty
800X Sound Lectern Dimensions:
- 46" H x 22" W x 17" D
- Weight: 71 lbs.
- Inside Shelf - 21.5" W x 6" D
Competitive Edge Products, Inc. is an authorized retailer of the 800X Floor Sound Lectern manufactured by Oklahoma Sound.
OPTIONAL/ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT WITH WIRELESS AMPLIFIERS
Your lectern includes two corded microphones. For complete freedom
of movement, use any of these wireless accessories.
HAND-HELD WIRELESS MIC. / LWM-5
This wireless hand-held Mic. Uses a 9-volt battery. Select
channel A or B to eliminate outside frequency interruption.
Move freely up to 200 ft.away!
TIE-CLIP LAVELIER WIRELESS MIC. / LWM-6
Includes pocket-size transmitter with a clip-on mic. Uses
a 9-volt battery. Select channel A or B to eliminate outside
frequency interruption.Move freely up to 200 ft.away!
HEADSET WIRELESS MIC. / LWM-7
Includes pocket-size transmitter with a headset mic. Uses
a 9 volt battery. Select channel A or B to eliminate outside
frequency interruption. Move freely up to 200 ft. away!
12V LANTERN STYLE RECHARGEABLE BATTERY / #PS12V
12V 5 amp rechargeable battery pack w/included cable
connects to any of our lecterns for battery power. 20 hr life.
Before operating the amplifier, be sure you fully understand all instructions and features of the amplifier. DO NOT turn amplifier on until all input and output connections have been made. NEVER replace fuses unless power is off.
Microphone Input Connection
The microphone input accepts 1/4" phone jack. Do not position microphone next to or facing speakers. This may cause acoustic feedback.
One auxiliary input is provided for radio tune; tape recorder, CD player or multimedia equipment. Output level is adjusted by the auxiliary volume control.
The Low and High frequency controls are similar to the bass and treble controls found on most stereo systems. Optimum tone is achieved by first setting both knobs halfway; adjust Low and High frequency controls to suit environment.
Power Supply 12V DC Operation
Connect a 12 volt rechargeable battery 5 amp (not included) to the battery input connector located on the panel of the amplifier (using 6' battery cable). Note the positive line is equipped with an in-line fuse, as this is the only polarity identifier. Be sure that the positive line (in-line fuse) is connected to the positive pole of the battery (Red terminal) and the negative line (no fuse) is connected to the negative pole (Black terminal). When lectern is plugged into a standard wall outlet, the battery will automatically recharge. Green indicator light illuminates during recharge mode.
Set Mic volume control on lowest when turning unit on.
Ensure correct polarity for D.C. supply connections.
Reverse connections will blow the fuse and may damage internal circuitry.
Always replace fuse with specified rating.
Removal and Installation of Amplifier
If your amplifier has to be removed for servicing — follow these simple steps:
1) Disconnect A/C wall plug.
2) Remove 4 side screws two on each side panel under amp top.
3) Disconnect speaker wire at rear of amplifier.
4) Pack it into a strong box with ample cushioning and return to factory
5) To install new amplifier reverse the above procedure.
Our lectern undergoes the most rigid and exacting tests for superior quality and performance before leaving the factory. Our lectern is made in America by American craftsmen. Oklahoma Sound Corporation warrants this product to be free from defective material and workmanship for ten years from the date of resale by an authorized Oklahoma Sound distributor. Oklahoma Sound will replace defective parts and repair malfunctioning products under this warranty when the defect occurs under normal installation and use, provided the unit is returned to our factory via prepaid transportation after direct authorization and approval by Oklahoma Sound. This warranty provides that examination of the returned product must disclose in our judgement, a manufacturing defect. This warranty does not extend to any product which has been subject to misuse, neglect, accident, improper installation, or where the serial number has been removed or defected and is given in lieu of any other warranty implied or expressed and will not cover any consequential damages.