CompetitiveEdgeProducts.com offers rewards on every purchase - both online and purchases made over the phone.
With CompetitiveEdgeProducts.com Rewards you can earn:*
- Up to 5% back in points at CompetitiveEdgeProducts.com
- 100 Points provides a $10 coupon towards any item on our site
- Rewards can be used on all items including close-out and clearance items.
Your % Back rewards are earned as points. You get 100 points for every $500 in purchases. Every 100 points = $10.00 when redeemed at CompetitiveEdgeProducts.com toward your next purchases. You can use your points both online over over the phone with a customer service agent. Your CompetitiveEdgeProducts.com Rewards points balance reflects your points balance as of your last purchase. Points earned and used are available for viewing in your Competitive Edge account. If you use your points to shop at CompetitiveEdgeProducts.com, your points are deducted from your account when you place your order, or when your order has shipped. You can see the points earned on each purchase by logging onto CompetitiveEdgeProducts.com, then scroll down to My Rewards and click the Redeem link to redeem your rewards. Within minutes a coupon code will be emailed to you that can be applied toward your next purchase.
- There are no point maximums or earning limits.
- Points do not expire as long as you have an account with CompetitiveEdgeProducts.com.
- CompetitiveEdgeProducts.com Rewards are automatically added to your account with each purchase.
To determine how many reward points each item on our site provides simply look at the offer above the “Add to Cart” button. If you choose to pay with Amazon Payments an internal account with CompetitiveEdgeProducts.com is not automatically set up. In those cases please contact a customer service agent to manually create an account and add your points. You can quickly create an account by visiting us at CompetitiveEdgeProducts.com.
There is no maximum number of points that you can accumulate in the program. Bonus/Promotional offers may have a maximum accumulation. See Rewards Program Rules and Regulations for details.