8100 (14 PACK) Lifetime 5 ft Folding Tables with a 60" x 30" white Granite Molded Top, 1-1 8" Round Gray Hammer Tone Folding Frame
If you only want one table view model 28100
Lifetime folding tables are constructed of high impact polyethylene and are stronger, lighter and more durable than wood. They will not crack, chip or peel, and are built for indoor and outdoor use. The patented steel frame provides a sturdy foundation and is protected with a powder-coated finish. Lifetime folding tables are manufactured in the USA and backed by a two-year warranty. These robust tables can hold around four hundreds of pounds of evenly distributed weight.
Table is approximately 29.5" tall and weighs about 35 lbs.
- 60" X 30" Regular Indoor/Outdoor Top
- 18-Gauge Steel Frame
- Will Not Crack, Chip or Peel
- Stronger and More Durable Than Wood
- Also, Great for Thanksgiving, Christmas, & New Years Feasts, Camping, Boating, Fishing, Picnics, Sporting Events, Recreational Activities and More!
- Two-year Warranty
- Sturdy Double-Wall Construction Provides a Stronger and More Durable Tabletop
- Cross Members For Superior Table Strength
- Mar-Proof Leg Caps
- Solid Steel Leg Locks
- Integrated Frame Design
- Cross Brace
- Center Support Brace
- Support Channel Spanning the Table Length
- High Impact Polyethylene Tabletop
This model is similar to lifetime model 8103. Model 8103 has an almond colored top instead of a white granite top. This model does not adjust vertically like the 8121 and 8120 five foot adjustable lifetime tables.
View our other Lifetime Chairs Folding Tables and table cart