This item has been Discontinued, it was remodeled, and replaced by the 80783 Lifetime 37" card table.
Low Price Guarantee! We will beat any online advertised price!
Product: 22315 Lifetime Folding 37" Square Card Table
Free shipping to the lower 48 United States.
This Lifetime card table comes with a 37-inch white Granite Molded Square Top and 1.25" Round Gray Hammer Tone Folding Frame.
22315 Lifetime Card Table
If you are looking for volume discounts on this type of Lifetime Furniture, check out our folding card table pack model 2315 (20 Pack) of folding card tables / Lifetime tables for sale which offers free shipping. Purchase your card table online today.
The manufacturer has several model #s for this Lifetime 22315 square table: 2304, 2305, 2315, 22304, 22305, 22315, 42304, 42305, 42315. All of these model numbers represent the exact same lightweight folding card tables in different quantities or packaging configurations.
Lifetime folding tables are constructed of high-impact polyethylene and are stronger, lighter, and more durable than wood. They will not crack, chip or peel, and are built for indoor and outdoor use. The patented steel frame provides a sturdy foundation and is protected with a powder-coated finish. Square 37" Folding Tables are manufactured in the USA and backed by a ten-year warranty.
Lifetime card tables are lightweight, durable, and affordable.
Lifetime Card Table 22315 Structure:
This product has a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee.
Simply hang onto the original packaging and contact us within 30 days of receipt if you are not satisfied with this product. We will have the item picked up at our cost and refund you in full. We are that confident you will love this product!!!
- Square Folding Tables Feature Sturdy Double-Wall Construction Provides a Stronger and More Durable Tabletop.
- Lifetime Products Square Table Has Cross Members For Superior Table Strength.
- Folding Square Table has Mar-Proof Leg Caps.
- Solid Steel Leg Locks.
- Weighs 19.3 lbs.
- Integrated Frame Design.
- Cross Brace.
- Center Support Brace.
- Support Channel Spanning the Square Folding Table Length.
- High Impact Polyethylene Tabletop.
Molded Plastic Card Table Features:
- Superior Strength and Durability.
- Works as a bridge table.
- Also available in a fold-in-half version model 280228
- Lightweight design.
- Stain Resistant and Easy to Clean.
- 37" x 37" Top.
- Height is approximately 29.5".
- Plastic Tables are Ideal for Home, Office, Crafts, Outdoor Activities, and More!
- 10-Year Limited Warranty.
Lifetime Square Folding Table Customer Feedback Below:
Folding Card Table Questions and Answers from the Manufacturer
"What is polyethylene and why is it better than wood?"
Polyethylene is a plastic that is virtually indestructible. It will not chip, crack or peel like particleboard laminates.
"What is powder coating?"
Powder coating is the process in which a bare metal object is coated with statically charged powder. It is then baked at a high temperature. Powder coating is the most durable coloring process on the market. It is better than traditional paints.
"Will my table legs rust?"
All metal will eventually rust. However, you can reduce the effects of rust through regular maintenance and having a powder-coated finish.
"What are the advantages of a hammer-tone finish?"
Hammer tone is a textured powder-coating finish that is better and more durable than smooth powder coating. It is resistant to scratches and flaws.
"What maintenance is required for the metal frame?"
With powder-coated protection, very little maintenance is required. However, checking your metal frame for excessive scratches from normal wear and tear is recommended. Repair rust spots or scratches by sanding the affected area lightly; using a rust-preventative spray primer; and finally, spraying with a high-gloss spray enamel paint.
"What is BIFMA and why is it important?"
BIFMA stands for Business and Institutional Furniture Manufacturing Association. BIFMA sets industry standards for commercial-grade furniture. The product exceeds related BIFMA standards.
"How much weight can Lifetime Brand Card Tables hold?"
Units are tested to strict standards to ensure their strength and durability. However, even with rigorous testing, the exact amount of weight that a table can hold depends on many factors. Some of the main factors to consider are listed below.
- Static weight vs. dynamic weight - Carefully placing stationery weight, or static weight, onto the table is the ideal condition. Placing a dynamic weight that has force behind it (such as dropping a heavy object onto the table) may cause deformation in the tabletop and legs.
- Distributed load vs. concentrated load - Placing a large amount of weight onto one area of the table will concentrate all of the stress from that weight into one area. Increasing the pressure and force in any one area may cause deformation in the tabletop and legs. Distributing the weight across the entire table is the ideal condition.
- Design of table leg - A straight vertical table leg can withstand more static weight than a table leg with a bend. Adding a bend to the table leg weakens the table leg when weight is applied straight down on the table. However, it features a wide brace below the leg bend can withstand more weight when factors other than just static weight are considered.
- Additional factors - Other common factors that may influence the amount of weight it can hold include: pressure in any direction other than downward (such as someone leaning against the card table), the evenness of the ground surface, and the composition/hardness of the ground surface.
Given all of these possible factors, the tested circumstance under which a table can hold the most weight is with static weight placed on the table. For further details regarding static weight testing, contact your Lifetime sales representative.
"Will these folding square tables fade outdoors?"
All products left out in the sun for extended periods of time will eventually fade. However, UV inhibitors help prevent fading and maintain the integrity of the polyethylene when exposed to sunlight providing years of color.
"Will it stain?"
Even the toughest of stains such as red punch, permanent marker, mustard, and motor oil could not stain the tabletop.
"How do I clean it?"
The only products you need to clean with are a damp cloth and mild dish soap. For tougher-to-remove dirt, use a mild abrasive such as Soft Scrub and a soft-bristle brush.
"What are some of the advantages over wood?"
Polyethylene is more durable, easier to clean, and lightweight. It will not crack, chip or peel and is ideal for indoor and outdoor use. The rounded edges will not cut your hands and provide a great handle for carrying. They are also more attractive than wood tables.
View our other folding card tables, lifetime tables, lifetime chairs, and table cart.
Competitive Edge Products, Inc. is one of the online retailers of lifetime 2304 tables. If you are looking to buy card table products, we have multiple sizes and colors to choose from.
Lifetime 37" Square Tables Customer Reviews, Comments, and Feedback from our eBay Customers Below
Lifetime Plastic Tables Related Searches:
Plastic Card Tables
Lifetime Square Tables.
Lifetime Card Table And Chairs.