Spalding In Ground Basketball Hoops - 88825G 54 Inch Glass Backboard.
Shipping Costs are included in the price of this product to the continental United States.
The Spalding 88825G provides a lot of the professional look and quality that other institutional grade systems provide at lower price. This basketball system has a 5x5 inch square pole that uses a 9x9 inch anchor kit plate. The square pole and anchor kit give more stability to the system and less shake when players are at play. A glass backboard provides a superior rebound than traditional acrylic or polycarbonate backboards. Glass is used in most high schools, in colleges, and in professional arenas. The 88825G has an H bracket to provide reinforced strength in the interior of the system.
Spalding Inground Basketball Hoops 88825G Features:54 Inch Glass Backboard
- A very large 54 inch X 38 inch Glass backboard.
- 3/8 inch thick Pro-Tek tempered glass.
- Aluminum backboard trim.
- Spalding Flex Rim helps withstand more aggressive play.
- Rim comes with an All-Weather net.
- Steel framework around the backboard provides great reinforcement to the structure.
- 5x5 inch square pole provides great stability while in use.
- Pole made with 11 gauge steel.
- 1 piece pole allows less movement in the system and helps prevent rusting that multi-part poles are more prone to experience.
- Pole anchors to a 9x9 inch anchor plate.
- Pole pad included in packaging to help prevent injury in the case of a collision.
- Designed to give 3 ft. of clearance between the pole and backboard.
- U-Turn lift mechanism allows you to adjust the height for the rim from 7.5 ft to 10 ft. with infinite increments in between.
- Powder Coated finish on steel parts to help resist rusting.
- This unit weighs about 308 lbs.
- Product shipped in 4 packages via an ltl carrier. The product is delivered via a curbside delivery, meaning the driver will require assistance unloading the product.
- U-Turn handle is removable to prevent tampering with the height.
- NBA licensed product.
- This product requires some assembly.
Competitive Edge Products is an authorized reseller of 88825G Spalding Inground Basketball Hoops. If you find this model of basketball system anywhere else online cheaper than what were are selling it for, please let us know. We will try to match or beat their advertised price (price of the product + any shipping costs).
Accurate Tracking: Tracking information is emailed to you after the order ships out.
Delivery Details: This product ships directly from the warehouse in Alexander City, AL. This item generally ships via a curbside delivery through an LTL carrier (too big for UPS and FedEx). The customer must be present to sign for the order. The freight carrier is instructed to contact you prior to delivery to set up a delivery appointment.
Signing for the Package: When signing for the delivery it is important to note any damage. Damage is extremely rare. The products are packaged to travel both domestically and internationally. However, sometimes the packaging may be slightly damaged, but you may not be sure whether something inside is damaged. In such a case it is a good idea to sign for it and have the driver note it as such. You can still accept delivery. Call or email us with any questions.
Local Pickup Option: This item may be available for local pickup in Alexander City, AL. If you are interested in picking it up locally contact our customer service for a super cheap pickup quote at 866-308-5484.
Weight: 308 lbs
Dimensions: 120" x 55" x 8"