Fast 5-Minute Set-up with 1 Person!
Features and Specs:
Do you remember the good old days of camping in dad's or grandpa's canvas army tent? Those tents lasted for decades. Then suddenly, you couldn't find them anywhere. People were content with the cheaper nylon tent giving up the quality and rigidity to save a few dollars. The canvas tent has made quite the comeback. The quality is amazing and the reviews speak for themselves. They include a lifetime warranty giving your family a quality tent that can be used for decades. In a sense they are more than just a camping tent, but a shelter for emergencies. Hundreds of Kodiak tents were shipped to Haiti after the famous earthquake giving families refuge from the storm and comfort in a natural disaster. Many customers purchase these for camping, but have the peace of mind that comes with the emergency preparedness aspects.
This tent has a return rate that is less than half of 1%. Each tent goes through a rigorous inspection process which involves many people inspecting the zippers, the seams, the waterproofing treatment, canvas consistency, and many more details. This has made Kodiak the number one canvas tent in America creating a brand you can count on and unmatched quality.
These are four-season tents. In fact, if you have ever been to the burning man festival in the Western Desert you will see what appears to be a tent city filled with our tents. In fact, the burning man event inspired this newer design with windows on each side to minimize the heat. They offer shelter from the burning sun, the harsh winds, and keep out water and dust alike. In fact, the triangular-shaped side windows do much more than just improve ventilation. They improve the camping experience allowing site of the beautiful view surrounding you. Enjoy the fall leaves, the rugged mountains, or even the winter wonderland for your ice fishing trip. Bonus free ground tarp included.
Are you a hunter who is gone for days or weeks at a time alone or with a group of buddies? These tents are ideal making it a great experience for you and your friends. YouTube has a plethora of videos from our hunting customers who were caught in severe snowstorms and other weather. It turned a storm into an adventure as some point out that other hunters on the mountains had to abandon camp for local motels. These tents are also stylish and good-looking; something you can be proud of showing your friends. Many hunters find us not through an internet search, but are referred by friends whose tents they have seen firsthand. Having seen one for themselves they are convinced that they are a great purchase. Whether you are headed to the campground with your family, or elk camp with your hunting buddies, this rugged, all-season tent is well suited for the occasion.
- Made with premium grade, Hydra-Shield, 100% cotton duck canvas
- The tight weave and silicone finish make the canvas watertight yet breathable
- The windows zip up water tight to prevent any rain or leaking
- During a down pour this canvas will not wick water into the tent if something is touching it.
- The Flex-Bow frame has tempered spring steel rods
- Robust 1 inch steel tube poles that will hold up to fierce winds
- The floor is a seamless, heavy-duty, puncture resistant 16 oz vinyl
- Easy, one-person setup takes only a few minutes.
- 6 ft 6 inch high ceiling provide a roomy interior with stand-up, walk-around comfort
- Large front and back doors with top rated #10 YKK zippers
- Door openings are approximately 28 inches wide by 70 inches high.
- Six large windows provide openness and superb ventilation
- Windows have tight-woven no-see-um screen mesh, keeping out the smallest bugs
- Gear loft and organizer system offer plenty of places to stow gear
- Large awning provides shade and a covered entry
- Strap-and-cinch storage bag means no cramming a tent into an undersized bag
- Large 12 inch steel stakes included
- Includes a Lifetime Warranty
- Bonus free ground tarp included.
- New improved metal-reinforced stake loops (Unlike many other stores, Competitive Edge only sends these with the new upgraded improved metal reinforced stake loops. )
- New improved awning poles that now telescope to allow rain run-off and other adjustments. (All of our orders receive the newer design - we don't sit on old inventory)
Please note that if selecting the vestibule attachment accessory, you will want to review the vestibule listing for information concerning adding the grommets required to attach the vestibule to the awning.
Optional Items include the vestibule. The vestibule is an add-on wall that attaches to the exterior awning giving you privacy and shade. Campers often use this in crowded campgrounds where you can get more privacy. It also is a great place to store coolers, camp chairs, and other camping gear. It attaches underneath the front of the awning and extends out to the ground. Two side wings provide additional cover on the sides. It creates a nice space to store gear, put some chairs, or keep a pet. It also adds privacy if the front windows are open. Made with canvas (polyester, denier cloth was the old model). Save money by adding it to your order today. The vestibule is cheaper when you add it to your order as opposed to buying it separately. For more details on the vestibule click here Vestibule Wing 1601 for Kodiak 10-ft Canvas Tents
Find a Cheaper Price? Let us know by emailing us. Please be sure to include your zip code and we will try to beat the price. The competitor must be a legitimate company.
Recent customer review 8-16-16 from Dallen in Olympia, WA. Our tent arrived and we finally found someone with a lawn that we could use to put the tent up for the first time. I did it by myself to see if I could without help (I am 73 and my wife is recovering from breast cancer and broken arm/shoulder). You would have thought we just drove in with a new car - all of the ... [admiration]. Everybody is very impressed. My brother-in-law, whom we sold our old "new" nylon tent to, was watching all of this, and now I don't think he is very happy with his purchase We unzipped everything, and immediately it started to cool off inside, just like you said it would. It is a good thing the tent is not as heavy the the box that came or I would have had to hire a caddy to carry it for us. Inside the tent we found a surprise - two different "bags" that hang inside from roof-line of the tent for storage. I didn't know that was part of the package. THANK YOU!"
To see many more reviews and customer photos, experiences, and camping stories visit our Facebook page that is dedicated to camping. Looking for coupons? Like us on Facebook for coupons and updates on new products. Click here to view our Facebook page.
Competitive Edge Products, Inc. is an exclusive distributor of this 6011VX tent model.