Kodiak Canvas Tent 6133 6 Person 9 x 12 ft. with Deluxe Awning Canopy
Camp in comfort and style with this premium cabin tent from Kodiak Canvas. Keep dry in these tents made with premium-grade, Hydra-Shield 100% cotton duck canvas. The tight weave and silicone finish make this canvas watertight yet breathable, minimizing condensation and mugginess.
Other waterproof tents will easily become hot and humid inside making them very uncomfortable, but not so with Kodiak Canvas Tents. Storm Flaps are on the outside and zip up from the outside. Go ahead and touch the inside walls during a downpour - this canvas will not leak water. The Canopy/Awning is sewn onto the roof and is supported by a sturdy metal frame. The sturdy 1-inch steel tube poles with welded corner braces will hold up to the weather.
The Kodiak canvas wall tent floor is a super-duty, puncture-resistant, 16 oz vinyl with welded seams that keeps water out. The tall ceiling (7.5 ft at peak) and steep walls (5.5 ft at sides) provide a roomy interior with stand-up, walk-around comfort.
The high-quality deluxe 8 x 8.5 ft. awning creates a cool, perfect picnic area, providing shade from the sun and protection from the weather. A large front door and 1 side doors with heavy-duty #10 zippers offer convenient access.
5 large windows allow ample airflow, and have no-see-um screen mesh, keeping out the smallest pests.
- Spacious 7.5 ft peak ceiling height and steep walls. Stand up, and walk around comfortably.
- Deluxe Awning 8 x 8.5 ft. with steel frame (option to set up with or without awning).
- Large D-shaped front door, and side entry.
- Hydra-ShieldTM100% cotton duck canvas. Durable, watertight, and breathable.
- Sturdy frame with reinforced welded corner braces.
- 5 Large windows with no-see-um mesh.
- Sidewall rolls up for openness and ventilation or extends out with poles to convert into a small awning.
- Heavy-duty, 12 inches, steel rod, tent stakes.
- Poly denier (woven polyester) duffle-style tent bag, Pole bag is polyethylene).
- Includes Electrical access port for running cords through.
- Approx. Weight: 112 lbs. (Includes tent, poles, stakes, and storage bags).
- Size: 12x9 ft. Tent space, plus 8x8.5 ft. deluxe awning.
- Pack Size: Tent Length: 32 in. Diameter 16 in., Poles Length: 46 in. Diameter 8.5 in.
- Capacity: 6-person
- Ceiling Material: 10 oz Hydra-shieldTM canvas.
- Wall Material: 8.5 oz Hydra-ShieldTM canvas.
- Floor Material: 16 oz vinyl. Polyester-reinforced, seamless.
- Zippers: #10 coil on the door, #8 coil on windows.
- Frame: 1 inch, galvanized, steel tubing.
- All-season*: Use year-round, but not designed for extreme winter mountaineering. The tent is not designed for heavy snow loads and should be cleared of heavy snow before it accumulates too high.
- Warranty: Lifetime limited warranty.
- Newly redesigned metal-reinforced stake loops included. Unlike many other stores, Competitive Edge only sends these with the new upgraded improved metal-reinforced stake loops.
This tent includes a limited lifetime warranty from the manufacturer, Kodiak.
About the Lifetime Warranty:
This product is warranted, to the original purchaser, to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for as long as you own the product. This product is made with quality materials and expert workmanship but is not indestructible. This warranty does not cover damage attributed to or resulting from normal wear and tear (e.g. exhausted zippers), natural hazards (e.g. weather, animals), abuse (e.g. mold, mildew, burns, ultraviolet), or alterations or modifications of any kind. If your product is found defective, we will repair or replace it free of charge. Charges for shipping your product to Kodiak Canvas will be your responsibility. We reserve the right to make substitutions if parts are unavailable or obsolete. If your product needs repair beyond what is covered under the warranty, we will provide parts and service at a reasonable charge.