Product: Adjustable Basketball Mounting Bracket - Spalding 88300s Backboard Mount
Control the height of your backboard and rim with this Huffy Sports, 88300s adjustable pole system. Effective for teaching young children how to shoot properly on a lower height, or to allow slam dunking for older kids, teenagers and adults. The adjustable mounting bracket can adjust the rim height from 7.5 feet to 10 feet. This bracket fits Spalding or Huffy backboard and rim combos up to 48 inches wide.
Spalding 88300s Basketball Backboard Mount and Pole Features and Specs:
- Huffy 88300 ExactaHeight Elevator has a Powder Coated, Durable, Three Piece, 3.5 (8.9 cm) round pole ExactaHeight System
- In Ground Pole for Basketball Rim height adjusts from 7.5 (229 cm) to 10 (305 cm) in 6 (15 cm) increments
- Huffy Replacement Basketball Pole Has a heavy duty Non corrosive ground sleeve included
- Basket Ball Poles Hardware needed for assembly is included according to Brands place.
- Clearance between backboard and the pole is 16 inches to 18 inches, depending on the height setting of the mounting arms.
Compatible with Huffy Backboard and rim combo kits. Great solution to replace rusting or bent basketball poles
Tools are not required to assemble these Huffy basketball backboard systems.
We also sell In Ground basketball hoops and Lifetime Basketball Goals
Similar to functionality of Lifetime model 1044
***Basketball Backboard not included with these Huffy Basketball Poles.
Related Adjustable Basketball Mounting Brackets Searches:
Other information about the 88300s Basketball Pole System:
This pole mounting system is designed to fit up to a 48 inch backboard made by Spalding. Any Spalding backboard larger than this will be too heavy. The brackets on the backboard are also not likely to be compatible with the pole system.
Order accessories for your Huffy Sports basketball hoop here.